four

five weeks later
sarah's pov:
today corey and I will be hanging out with each other for the whole day. so I decided to pack extra clothes just in case. "you ready?" corey said while putting his shoes on and I nodded.

now you are probably wondering if I told corey if I wanted to be his girlfriend or not so I decided to tell him by the end of the day.

•••
"so where are we going?" I asked him. "it's a surprise." he stuck out his tongue.

couple minutes later we finally made it to the destination. we got out of the parking lot and corey covered my eyes while we were walking. "okay now you can look." he let go and I looked around we were at disneyland.

•••
after couple of hours going on rides we went to go eat burgers. "thank you for taking me here. this is the best day ever." I smiled. "no problem anything for you sarah." "so remember how you asked me to be your girlfriend when we were out having dinner?" I asked him and he nodded. "so I wanted to tell you my answer and I have decided that I would love to be your girlfriend." I smiled and he got up to give me a hug.

•••
"do you wanna sleep over at my house?" corey asked me and I nodded. couple hours later we made it to his house.

we walked into his room and I put my backpack on the floor. "corey?" I heard a female voice outside of the door. corey opened the doors it was his mom.

"hey mom is everything okay?" he asked her and she nodded. "oh you must be sarah. I'm corey's mom or you can call me kimberly or kim. nice to finally meet you." she smiled. "it's nice meeting you too." I said.

after talking corey and I went to bed but watched a few episodes of american horror story before going to bed.

I heard light snores coming from corey so I turned off the tv and kissed his forehead. "goodnight corey."

_________________________________