twenty

-two months later-
sarah's pov:
today was the day!!! corey and I are finally getting married. "oh girl you look hot asf." emma said as she walked inside the room. "hey girl!!!" I smiled.

after we were all done getting ready it was time. my dad looked at me like he was going to cry so I gave him a tissue to wipe his tears away. "my little girl is growing up so fast." he said as he wiped the tears away. "I will always be your little girl pops." I said trying to not cry.
•••
my dad walked me down the aisle. "thank you for everything." I whispered to him as he led me to corey.

"do you, sarah wilkinson take corey funk as your husband?" corey's uncle said. "I do." I smiled at corey. "now do you, corey funk take sarah wilkinson as your wife?" "yes I do." we exchanged the rings and vows. "now you may kiss the bride." corey kissed me while everyone was cheering and clapping.
•••
we went to go to the tables to eat lunch after we were done with the ceremony. corey and I went to the dance floor to join the others. "congrats to the two of you!!!" tanner said. "woot woot!!!" zay said making us laugh.

once we were done corey and I packed our bags to go to our honeymoon. we said our goodbyes to everyone who was there and left in the uber.
•••
"babe can you please tell me where we are going?" I begged corey. "uhmm how about no." he smiled. "please corey." I begged him again. "it's a surprise."

couple hours later, we finally landed!!! after we were done getting out of the airport. "WE'RE IN DUBAI?!?" I said in shock and corey nodded. I kissed his lips "thank you so much."

we went to the hotel we were going to stay at for a few days. "first lets unpack and get settled in. then we can go get any stuff that we need." corey said.
•••
corey and I were currently having dinner at the top of this building it was so nice. after we were done eating we went to walk around the city.

"tomorrow is going to be even better." corey said as we walked back to our hotel.
•••
I showered then changed into my pajamas. "good night mr.funk." I said while kissing his lips. "good night mrs.funk." he said and we both laughed afterwards.
•••
a/n: hope you all enjoyed this chapter. have an amazing day/night. I love you all. -larissa 💕