two

•recap•
sarah's pov:
once we were done eating some fans came up to us for pictures. "sarah!!!!" one of the girls yelled and I turned to see who it was. oh my cheeseballs it can't be.....

•present•
I turned around and it was my sister emma. "EMMA!!!" I ran to her and gave her a big hug. "hey I missed you so much."

couple minutes later we went back to the house. "so what are you doing out here in L.A.?" sammy asked her. "well mom gave me a call telling me that you guys moved out here so I came to visit." she smiled. "so you traveled from New York to California?!?" jack g said. "yeah and I am also on vacation for a couple of weeks."

                   •next morning•
"hey are you all down for a party tonight at kylie's house?" sammy said and we all agreed. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for everyone while they were setting up some furniture that we got yesterday.

"food's ready!!!!" I said while putting the foods onto the plates and everyone started running to the dining table.

"FOOD!!!!" they all yelled and we started laughing.

•••
emma, stass, and I went to buy some new clothes and other stuff at the mall.

"I am kinda thirsty do you guys wanna go to starbucks?" stass suggested and we agreed.

once we were waiting for our drinks some fans came up to us to take some pictures.

•••
after we were all done getting ready we called for an uber to take us to the party.

we all made it to the party and you can hear the loud music and people yelling.

"hey kylie." I gave her a hug. "hey girl how are you? so glad you made it to the party!!"

couple minutes later I went to go get soda from the cooler outside. I turned around and I bumped into someone. "woah!! I'm so sorry." I said while looking up.

"It's okay." he smiled and my jaw dropped.
_________________________________