ghost at the lake

Michelle pov

i was talking to Eric Singer when the others joined us an we all went to breakfast then my phone rang '' hello yes this is her okay i will be there tomowwor '' . well i got another caes guys what is it this time '' to help find a missing little boy but here the thing he been missing for a year's an they think he died '' i then got up an went to mine an Eric Carr room an got on my laptop.

the guys came in while i was looking up the little boy an it said he was last seen by a lake an it showed the lake '' hmm that weird'' what Michelle Paul said '' it said that his body was never found an that it some where in the lake looks like i will be going swimming to find his body guys '' . are you crazy Michelle Tommy said '' hey this is what i do guys '' well am going with you Michelle Eric Carr said '' thanks it all ways safer diving with a buddy '' then i packed my stuff up an we hit the road.

Eric Singer road up front with me an i asked him '' are you okay ''  yea he said just i can't figuer out something '' what i ask him '' as i see the others are a sleep in the rear view mirror why you do this '' it my job Eric Singer pluse am trying to find my brother's ghost '' . i then had to stop an put gas in my truck an the guys woke up an went in an got then some stuff for the trip i had just payed for the gas when i hear let me go an i see a little girl in trouble '' let her go '' i then saw he had a knife in his had.

Eric Singer pov

we all had just came out of the store when we heard a scream MICHELLE we all said an came around the courner an saw her holding her arm an there was a man on the ground i called the police then we heard the little girl by Michelle say thank you for saving me '' no problem no run on home '' . when the police took the man away the parmadices sticthed Michelle arm up that was brave of you Michelle i told her an she just smiled can you drive Michelle Paul asked '' of course i can still drive guys '' Michelle said.

we all got back in Michelle truck an were back on the road oh here Michelle i got you a drink '' thanks '' she said to me then Eric Carr spoke so Michelle i saw your tattoo on your leg '' oh you saw that '' she said yea i did he said. '' well each Star stands for someone i have lost Michelle said but i beat you don't know what the flag is on the two big stars'' no i dont he said '' it know as the rebel flag an my little brother loved it '' she said.

we soon got to the lake were the little boy was last seen at an i saw Michelle clime in the back of her truck an hand Eric Carr two oxgyen tanks , mask's an two wet suits with gloves and under water flashlights we then helped them get the wet suits on .then the oxgyen tanks too be careful you two then they went under we waited for them to come back up they been down there a long time i hope nothing happened to them

Eric Carr pov

me an Michelle were searching the lake bottom then i found something wrapped in plastic so we picked it up an swam to the suferes an to shore an when we got out of the wet suits Michelle cut the ropes wrapped around the plastic when she unwrapped it we found a skeleten of the missing boy. oh my god i heard Gene say then Michelle called the police an told them '' we found the body of the missing boy '' then his ghost showed up an smiled at us for finding his body an Michelle opened her locket an his ghost went in side an she closed her locket.

the boys parent's thanked us an Michelle for finding their little boys body then we went to find a hotel for the night we all then went out to eat but i saw Michelle was looking pale then she blacked out MICHELLE i cried an the others came an she was taken to the hospital an she was given a private room '' what happened''  she asked when she woke up you blacked out Michelle. you need to rest Paul said '' i can't''  she said don't make us strap you to the bed Michelle '' you an what army '' she said as she got up an we laughed at her Michelle i said don't you even dare she said i my be a girl guys but can still kick your ass so don't even go there with me. 

the doctor came in an saw her up an went to push her back in bed when she cused him then she walked out the room an out to her truck MICHELLE i called after her an we all went after her an we found her sitting on the back of her truck listing to her music.i then walked up to her Michelle an she looked at me crying i then hugged her an she cryed harder hey what wrong '' i just got a phone call one of my friends back home die an it was not an engnie '' then i kissed her then we went back to the hotel.

Narrator pov

when Michelle an the guys got to the hotel Michelle changed an went to bed Eric Carr went to check on her an he saw she was sleep so he turned the light out an shut the door then he went back to the guys  she is finaly resting that good Paul said she running her self ragged with all the calls to help with ghost i wish we could help her seal them away but we can't Eric Singer said . i know Tommy said but how can we help her i mean she has that specail locket that she wears all the time guys just then they heard Michelle wake up '' hey guys '' she said still a little sleepy how do you fell Michelle Gene asked '' fine now that i got some sleep ''.

then she said '' i over heard you talking about helping me with all the calls for ghost '' yea we won't to help you but we can't seal them away like you can with your locket '' this locket was my mothers an she put an spell on it to seal ghost away but i don't know the spell''. so if you know the spell you could put it on something so we could help you Eric Singer asked '' yes i could an all i know is the spell was in a book '' she said '' an i have the book here somewhere ah here it is '' now Tommy said we need something for Michelle to put the spell on  but what.

'' it has to be something small enough for you to carrie '' then they went looking for something then Gene found a small box an showed it to Michelle  '' this will work '' she said then they went back to the hotel an Michelle said the spell '' let this box hold ghost an send them to the spirt world an seal evil ones away an it can only be used by the band KISS'' . '' there now you can help me with ghost calls guys an with your powers we make a great team '' that we do Michelle Eric Carr said an the others agreed then they went out to eat an dancing.