bringing MARK ST JOHN BACK/ Some down time at mrytle beach

Narrator pov

Michelle was talking to her an Eric Carr daughter on her laptop when her husband came in an kiss her hello Rosie hi daddy oh daddy did you know a Mark St John yes i did why well i learned he passed away it was in the paper an sure enough there was Mark St John photo in the paper an Eric went an showed it to Paul an Gene then Michelle ended the call with her daughter. when Michelle went to see the others Paul looked at her "let me guess you all want me to brang him back life guys" yes Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer an Eric Carr said "do you four remember the last time i did that i used alot of my power an could not speak" we remember Michelle Tommy said "very well lets go".

Paul saw that Michelle was a sleep as Eric Carr drove her truck she must need her strength to bring Mark back so Paul made sure that Gene, Tommy an Eric Singer let her sleep Paul then said to Eric Carr this is time when she bringing Mark back she might die then he said you never know your right they then came to the hospital were Mark body is an then went to the morgue an they left them alone. "all right" Michelle said "here is what i need you guys to do my husband an Eric Singr lock the doors Paul, Gene an Tommy go an turn off all the lights for if they are not off i will blow them" an they went an turned the lights off Michelle then took the sheet off of Mark face "an guys" Michelle said "i need one of you to keep watch for if someone comes" i will do it Gene said .

"Right here we go" Michelle felt her eye's turn white then the gates to the spirit world opened an she went thought an she call "am here for Mark St John spirit" then a glowing light blue ball floted in front of her then she came out an just like she did to brang Eric Carr back she did for Mark then there was a bright flash of light. they all heard Mark started to wake up then they all hugged him but not Michelle for she was starting to black out again but Tommy catch her then they all left in Michelle truck for the hotel then he layed Michelle on the bed an Paul went an got a cold wash cloth an layed it on her forehead.

Mark St John pov

Paul told me all about Michelle an that she did the samething for her husband Eric Carr we all wait for her to wake up an when she did she could not talk for a while i then thanked her for what she did for me an she smiled then we all went to bed i had a room to my self. then we all meet up an went out for breakfast i then saw that Michelle was wearing a fox necklaces like Eric Carr wears then we all went back to the hotel an the others packed their things an we went to the private jet an took off for the beach an when we landed we had to wait for Michelle truck to be unloaded then we went to our hotel which was on the ocean.

we all were jet leg so we rested up then we all went to Michelle an Eric Carr room an i saw Michelle was on her laptop looking at the site here at the beach for we are at myrtle beach an she said "i know where everything is down here guys" oh really Gene said an i saw Michelle get up an whop him up side the head Me, Paul, Eric Carr, Tommy an Eric Singer all laughed at him severs you right Gene Tommy said. so what all is there to do here Michelle "lots" she said "but the only thing is we wont get to do it all" well lets go an get something to eat Gene said so we all went out to Michelle truck an she was driving when we pulled into the parking lot of a restruant "this is mammy's kitchen i eat here all the time when am here at the beach".

so the food is good an she smiled at us when we walked in everyone that knows Michelle greet her wow Michelle Eric Singer said to her an we got a privtie section an we all had water to drink Michelle could tell someones was about to key the side of her truck "i will be right back guys" what is she doing gusy we dont know Mark. then we heard a Dixie horn an we looked out the window an saw Michelle had the person on the ground then the police came an took him away then she came back in an sat down i then looked at her "what" she said i just shook my head an we eat then then we payed an left

Michelle pov

Michelle Mark asked me "yes Mark" is it true you can seal ghost away an help them to "hey your prof of that what" do you mean an i pulled into an empty parking lot an we all got out "look Mark am immortal an so are Paul, Gene, my Husband, Tommy an Eric Singer an they help me with ghost calls an they helped to brang mine an Eric Carr little girl into the world". oh he said "yes an beside i don't mined helping those in trouble" i then looked at were we are an i walked over to the carousel horses that were still there "oh this brangs back memories of when i was little" Paul then walked over to me so there are some places here that brang back memerois for you "yes Paul some good an some bad".

we left my Truck in the parking lot an walked down the sidewalk then Eric Singer said look "ah the gary dolphin" lets go in Mark said an we did but this was not new to me an my husband hald my hand "hey guys their a little ice cream stand out back on the bordwalk" all right lets go an we went an i showed them place i would go to when i was little my Husband saw the water park an i know that look in his eye's. so we went back to my truck an went to the hotel an changed cloths an i took them to a different water park wow look at the size of these water silde Tommy said "an you are not getting me on it my sexy Fox" an the guys just laughed "what you all are still not used to me calling him that" no they said.

the guys were having fun i smiled then my husband got me to go down one of the water sildes with him on the intertubs an Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer an Mark all heard me scream "ERIC CARR AM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR THIS "an when we got to the bottom i looked at my Husband an laughed for his hair was a mess then we dryied off. i saw Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer an Mark were trying not to laugh "you all know what he was up to didn't you" yes they said oh "you all are going to get it when i get my hands on you" an they took off running an laughing i soon found them i went an got the water hose an whisteld an they turned an i got them all wet.