Timothy return to the living

Narrator pov

Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie were looking tho some book's on engine's Michelle has when the phone rang an Michelle answered in '' hello '' is this Michelle an the band Kiss ghost busting serves '' yes it is how can i help you '' well my worker's have been seeing a little silver tank engine with a number zero on it side '' WHAT '' an that got  Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie to look at her '' we are on the way '' then she hung up Vixen what wrong '' Timothy is back '' WHAT they said but you sealed him in a crystal Michelle Tommy said . '' i know but now there only one thing to do '' an what that Ace asked '' bring him back to life because i know Thomas miss his brother '' then Michelle went to get what she needed then they all head out to the old abandoned train yard an Michelle yelled ''  ALL RIGHT TIMOTHY SHOW YOUR SELF FOR I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU '' what the deal Michelle Timothy said as he appared in front of everyone an Peter an Ace were shocked '' here the deal i bring you back so you an Thomas can work together or i send you straight back to hell an this time i will make sure you stay there your chose '' you mean i will get a second chance to be a useful engine like my brother '' that right '' then i except your deal Michelle '' great '' then she turned to her friends '' i need you all to stand back an what ever happens don't worry '' .

Michelle made a circle appared around her an Timothy then she pulled out a knife an she heard what is she doing Peter an Ace asked we don't know Paul said then she sliced her arm an the blooded started to running down her arm an went into the white circle an it became red an then her arm healed then all the red went into Timothy then there was a bright flash of light an then Timothy was siting on the line but Michelle started to lean from side to side but Gene catch her before she hit the ground then she black out . is she going to be okay Peter asked  yes she will be then they went back to Michelle truck an Gene carried Michelle an sat her in the front set while Eric Carr drove them back to the hotel an Gene carried Michelle to hers an Eric Carr room an Eric Carr layed a cold wash cloth on her forehead then she started to come two '' were is timothy '' he left to go to the island of sodor Michelle Tommy said then her laptop chimed an Paul answered the video call yes we all saw her bring Thomas brother Timothy back to life sir then Michelle came over '' hey daddy '' My daughter you just made Thomas very happy '' am glad dad but you know Timothy is not the only engine i brought back to life there was Soundtrack an Winston '' yes i know my daughter .

i got an idea Paul said lets go to the island of sodor an visited the engine's an they all went to pack their thing's up an got in Michelle truck an drove to the airport an got on board their jet an took off an Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie saw Michelle go an lay down in Eric Carr bunk an Eric Carr joined her then Peter an Ace started to arm wrestle which wound up waking Michelle an Eric Carr up '' WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ALL THE NOISE DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG OF A FLITE IT IS TO MY HOME ISLAND '' sorry Michelle Peter an Ace said . then Michelle laptop beeped an it was a video call an Michelle answered it '' hey Soundtrack how thing's back home '' hacked '' what do you mean '' ever since Timothy came back people have been afraid of him '' don't worry am going to change all that '' okay should i tell the other engine's you are on your way home '' no i want to surprise them '' okay then the video call ended then everyone went to sleep an Michelle snuggled into Eric Carr chest while Stephanie was in the arm's of Peter an Eric Singer ( time skip ) then they landed an Michelle woke up an looked out the window '' all right everyone rise an shine we are here on my home Island ''.

Michelle pov

when we landed i saw Soundtrack at the station with her coach's an she smiled happy to see me again welcome home Michelle '' thank's Soundtrack can you take us to the engine's shed please'' right way Miss Hat an i saw Peter an Ace look at me '' my full name is Michelle Top ham Hat you two '' oh they said '' yeah an my dad run's this railway '' cool Ace said then we got on the coach's an we went to see the other engine's an when we stepped out of the coach's Peter an Ace saw the engine's then i spoke ''hello everyone '' Michelle the engine's said is that our wee lassie '' DONALD , DOUGLAS '' an i ran over to them an Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie saw me jump up on there foot plate's an hugged them '' i have missed you two ''. we missed you as well our wee lassie so who are the two new people with you '' oh Peter, Ace meet Donald an Douglas they are twin's an from Scotland an they were going to be scrapped if not for my father '' ahy an we love our wee laisse Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie saw me blushing like crazy then we all heard a voice you steamies will be all scrapped soon '' i know that voice DIESEL GET OUT HERE ''an diesel did an he saw i was not happy '' WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BACK HERE MY FATHER SENT YOU PACKING THE LAST TIME YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME '' your father Sir Top ham Hat is giving me a another chance '' well am going to be watching you because i know you are up to something diesel ''.

just then Thomas an Timothy came to the shed's an i smiled at them Michelle '' yes Timothy '' the ghost of my old controller is haunting the new branch line that was reopened '' say no more Timothy but please go an get your coaches' '' right away Michelle then Timothy pulled into the station and Me, Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie got on board an while Timothy chuffed down the line everyone was looking out the coach window's wow the more we see of your home island Michelle the more we like they said an i smiled  then we came to the old branch line that was reopened an we all wait until dark then i saw him an he was looking at Timothy in a evil way .'' HEY YOU '' an he turned to me '' YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON MY FATHER RAILWAY NOW YOU CAN LEAVE THE EASY WAY OR WE CAN DO THIS THE HARD WAY YOUR CHOSE '' I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS ISLAND '' OKAY THE HARD WAY IT IS an  Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie backed up an i opened my locket but the old controller was not going to leave that easy i then saw Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie come with their box an Stephanie opened her locket two an all of us sent the ghost of the old controller way then i walked away but Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric  Carr , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie catch up to me as i just walked an came to the spot were an old friend of mine was killed along time ago but i said nothing .

i then heard my name being called an i turned to find it was Gene calling my name '' hmm what is it Gene '' why are you being so quite Michelle '' it a long story an one i don't want to tell so let's leave it at that '' i then heard a whistle on the wind an i froze an Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , my Husband , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie saw this what wrong * little sister * '' i know that whistle '' an i ran down the line MICHELLE WAIT Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , my husband , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie cried but i was all ready two far down the line to hear them then i came to an old train yard that i did not know about . i then felt someone grab my arm an i hit them an i turned to find Paul on the ground with Gene, Ace, Peter , my husband , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie standing there wide eyed i then turned back to what was in front of me i then pulled my hand gun out just in case  then i heard the whistle again but this time it was louder '' Rose is that you '' Michelle it been a long time since i heard your voice then a ghostly rose pink engine appared an i heard Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , my husband , Mark  st John ,Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie wow she look's just like Thomas then i turned to them '' that because she is one of Thomas sister's for she is an E2 class tank engine an my long lost friend '' Michelle i have been haunting this train yard for year's now just waiting for you to come an find me.

Tommy pov

'' oh Rose '' Michelle said an i then knew what she was thinking Michelle '' i have to do Tommy '' an she turned an looked at Me, Paul , Gene, Ace, Peter , Eric Carr , Mark st John , Eric Singer an Stephanie '' every one please stand back '' a circle appared around Michelle an Rose then she pulled out a knife an sliced her arm an the blooded started to running down her arm an went into the white circle an it became red an then Michelle arm healed an all the red went into Rose then there was a bright flash of light an then Rose was sitting on the line am back Rose said i saw that Michelle started to feel light headed an if not for Me she would have fallen to the ground are you okay Michelle Peter an Ace asked '' am fine everyone this happens every time i bring an engine or a ghost of someone back ''. Eric Carr picked his wife up an carried her back to the station were Timothy was waiting an he saw Rose an blow his whistle happy to see his sister again so Michelle how many engine's have you brought back i asked '' more then i can count Tommy '' an we all smiled but now you need to rest my wife Eric Carr said an we claimed on the coaches' an Timothy pulled out of the station an was just puffing down the line an we had the window's down an we heard cricket's chirping an frog's crocking .

sorry for the long wait on this update i have been busy