seeing an helping an old friend/some fun

Narrator pov

Everyone was all  relaxing when Michelle cell phone goes off "huh that a ringtone i have not heard  in a long time" an when she answered it Eric Singer fell in the floor for she scream''  OH MY GOD YUUTA is that you "yea "the last time i saw you were just a kid i beat your a teenager now but what up another ghost problem yea'' . she then helped him up '' sorry Eric singer hey yuuta hang on a minute'' and she turned on her laptop and then we saw her friends '' can you all see me over there '' yea Michelle '' gunmax is that you''  yea.

then we heard yuuta said your with the band Kiss '' hey there my friends now and  what the ghost''  well we had another brave police officer go missing an since you helped find the last one body.she then looked at Kiss an they  all smiled '' sure we will help but tell your friends that are girls if they mess with my boyfriend there will be hell to pay''.

did you mean that Michelle Eric Carr asked '' damn right i meant it no one is stealing you from me Eric Carr''  then she kissed him right on the lips  mean while it tokyo yuuta was tell is sister that Michelle is come an she with the band KISS an they were freaking out for his sister love the band KISS. the brave police was waiting at the airport for them to land yuuta saw Michelle an her friends come over to them an he hugged her '' long time no see''  she said to him same to you Michelle.

Eric Singer pov

we all rode in a big limo an i asked Michelle how she knows this kid an she said '' he was my penpal on the island of sodor an he wrote to me an told me he had a ghost problem an i came to help him along time ago'' wow we all said. but who was the ghost '' remember i told you about timothy '' yea '' well that was the ghost i then had a chance to  catch''  but you never told us why timothy did what he did '' maybe some other time guys'' '.

we left it at that then we came to there headquarters we all  walked in full custom an make-up except for Michelle an she told them she was part of the band now as the wolf i saw the biker bot know as gunmax looking at her so i said back off she spoken for an the look on his face made us all laugh. then he said by who me Eric Carr said we are going to get married an Michelle showed them the ring '' so who was the police officer to go missing this time '' Michelle asked ringo '' what model was he '' a truck '' okay '' an he went missing on the old back roads.

we all went to were this ringo was last seen an we split up Michelle an Eric Carr, Paul an Gene , Me an Tommy an we had radio's so we could stay in touch with each other we were looking on both sides of the road when Tommy said look i then called the other an said (we just found skid marks on the road '' were on our way guys just stay where you are guys ''). when they got their Michelle looked at the skid marks then she shown her light then she gasped '' oh my god'' an she ran off MICHELLE we called an ran after her then we saw why she ran off for it was ringo she then called yuuta then they come an took ringo body away.

Paul pov

we were getting ready to take ringo body away when  his ghost showed up an Michelle did her thing an the brave police thanked her then we went to our hotel an to bed then in the morning we all met up an went exploring the city i saw Michelle an Eric Carr holding hands. we all can see they really love each other an i have a feeling Michelle would do anything for him just as Eric Carr would do the same for her we then saw him go into a flower shop an came back out with bouquet of red rose an he stuck one in her hair.

i then saw Michelle blush we continued to explore the city when we saw shadowmaru we waved to him an we went to this little park near by then Michelle said '' let's have a cookout" okay we all said then we went to the store and got what we need. we then went back to the park an found a nice spot by the lake we all were wearing swim suits Michelle was wearing a black an orange bathing suit i then saw Eric Carr sneak up be hide her an wrap his arms around her.

i then saw her spin around and glared at him what he said  '' i know what you are doing Eric Carr so catch me if you can fox boy '' oh it on wolf girl an he chased her when he caught her they fell in the lake an we laughed. then we eat then we all went swimming were is Michelle we then saw her brecht's the water surfaces an toss her hair Eric Carr could not stop looking at her it was getting late when we got back to the hotel Michelle an Eric Carr went to there room.

Eric Carr pov

warning if you are not 18 please don't read

when we got to our room i locked the door '' Eric Carr what are you doing ''  Michelle since i first meet you i could not take my eye off of you an i cant wait for us to be married i then pined her to the bed an kissed her an i started to take her cloths off an she did the same to me i kissed down her neck then i undid her bra an throw it on the floor i then played with her breast she gasped an i then kissed her an stuck my tongue in her mouth. '' humm'' she said i then took her underwear off an started to lick her pussy teasing her '' stop teasing me Eric Carr an just do it please'' oh she was begging for it turn over an she did i then entered her butt '' ouch'' she said am sorry Michelle then she said '' this is my first time doing this Eric Carr an i wont to have your baby '' i then started to thrushed in an out of her.

with every thrushed she moaned i then pulled out of her an flipped her i then entered her spot an i saw blood i wait for a minute then i moved in an out of her then i thrushed harder then she said '' faster please Eric Carr '' i smiled an went faster an harder i then cummed inside of her i then pulled out of her an layed on the bed. she got on top of me an started to give me a blow job oh yea an she smiled i soon was going to cumm again then she slide my dick back in her a rode it i them cummed again in her  an she keep going i then flipped her to where she was on the bottom an went at it again we countioned until we both where tired.

you may now countioned to read

we then went an took a shower together an i know the guys were listing to us after our shower i went to see them i know you guys were listing to me an Michelle i then went back to Michelle an kissed her goodnight an in the morning i heard Michelle in the bathroom crying Michelle sweet heart are you okay. '' am fine an you are going to be a father in nine months Eric Carr '' i was so happy but what about your job sealing ghost away '' i will still be able to do it until the baby comes '' i then went an told the guys an they were happy for us.