311 the clinchfield cursed engine

Eric Singer pov

we are still on the island of sodor when Michelle get's a phone call an i saw the look of horror on her face an she hung up what wrong " the 311 clinchfield cured engine has just been spotted " so what the big deal it just another ghost engine Paul said " YOU MORON 311 THE CLINCHFIELD CURES ENGINE IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER GHOST YOU HAVE COME IN CONTACT WITH I HAVE FACED HER AN LIVED ". wow i said this is the first time we have seen you like this Michelle " for good reason Eric Singer am not letting you all near that ghost engine i face her alone " no we can't let you do that Michelle Gene said Michelle then grabbed Gene " AM NOT LETTING ANY OF YOU GET HURT GENE SIMMON'S NOW WHEN WE GET BACK TO THE STATE'S AN GOING TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED A LONG TIME AGO WITH 311 THE CLINCHFIELD CURES ENGINE ".

we all went back to the jet an the hole way back to the state's Michelle was quite we all see she is working on a plan for when she deal's with the ghost of 311 the clinchfield cured engine i then took her a drink an sat down in front of her Michelle an she looked up at me " what Eric Singer " we are all worried about you but we know you have delt with much stronger ghost's then we have but we are hear for you an i saw she had tear's in her eye's " it not that Eric Singer ". then what is it then Michelle " my little brother was killed by 311 the clinchfield cured engine so i have to do this alone Michelle Stephanie said please let us help you with this ghost engine " no i can't let you get near 311 the clinchfield cured engine an that all am going to say when we land am setting off on my own " But Michelle Eric Carr said your my wife were you go i go she did not say a word but instead got up an went to bed .

what are we going to do Paul we can't let Michelle face 311 the clinchfield cured engine alone we may not be able to stop her but we can follow her an help her when she need's it but we will hid so she dose not see us then we all went to bed an Stephanie sleep with me an in the morning we all woke up an saw we were landing were is Michelle then we heard her truck started up an when we landed she drove away MICHELLE COME BACK we all called to her but it was no use she was gone . come on we have to follow her we soon catch up to her at a stop light an she looked over at us then when the ight changed she drove away we then came to the bottom of the mountian where 311 the clinchfield cured engine was last spotted at we all ran over to her an Gene spun her around " I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME " we are not letting you do this alone Michelle Tommy " fine since you are not going to listen you all can come but stay out of the way " we will Michelle Mark said.

Michelle pov

we were getting on board the train that is going to the logging station when i see the train coming is 150 the best friend of 311 the clinchfield cured engine " well i did not see this coming " what Michelle Paul asked " engine 150 here was 311 better known as the clinchfield cured engine best friend an i just got an idea on how to draw her out " why do we not like the sound of this Tommy asked oh quit being a baby Tommy Eric Singer said we all got on the train . we soon got to the logging station an we all went to talk to the engine's mostly engine 150 well you know 311 as the clinchfield cured engine but to me she was my friend an i want to help lay her to rest so engine 150 took us to the crash site which was the bridge that was rebuild then engine 150 left an we waited for the 311 the clinchfield cured engine then 311 the clinchfield cured engine appared " 311 clinchfield cured engine or should i say DEMON 311 it time to be layed to rest " AM NOT GOING THAT EASILY then she vanished in a cloud of red steam .

" DAM IT NEXT TIME 311 CLINCHFIELD CURES ENGINE NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE LAYED TO REST THAT IS A PROMISE " we were just leaving when 311 the clinchfield cured engine appared an i did not wast any time i opened my locket an 311 the clinchfield cured engine then went to her finally rest YOU DID IT MICHELLE Paul said you faced 311 the clinchfield cured engine. we all walked back to the logging station an engine 150 took us back down the moutian but i did not say a word an my husband , Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie were worried about me when we go back to my truck i broke down crying an i looked at my little brother photo " i did it brother the 311 clinchfield cured engine is finnaly at rest ".

we then went to our hotel an to our room's an i took a nice hot shower an i though i saw my brother's ghost in the mirror but i was just seeing thing's then i went out an climed into bed next to my husband an he pulled me close to him an he kissed my forehead my Vixen i then snuggled into him an fell asleep . but that night i dreamed about my little brother an all the fun time's we had growing up then in the morning i woke up to the sound of my husband cooking breakfast good morning my Vixen " an good morning to you to my Fox " an i kissed his check then we sat down to eat then when we were done i went to do the dish when my husband stopped me .