STILL AT MYRTLE BEACH/ GHOST IN THE HOTEL

Paul pov

we all were having a great time down at the beach an Michelle was showing us all her favorite stop's i then heard Gene saying he was hungery "i hope you got a big appetite Gene" why "because am taking us to calabash i go there all the time just don't embarase me Gene" Michelle said. i will make sure he dose not do that Michelle an we all went out to her truck an drove we all had the windows down in her truck then i was a gun sticking out from under her seat Michelle why do you have a gun "there a reason why Paul i just hope i don't have to use it but i promised my dad i would take it were ever i go" she said.

we then came to the restraunt an we went in wow we all said an Michelle giggled an we were shown to our seat "you guy's go head" Michelle said to us i saw Gene go for the crab leg's then we went to sit down an Michelle came back with her food an we all were having a really good time then someone reacunised us an Michelle got up when that person tried to get near us. we all saw her tell the person to leave an when they would not i was Michelle flash her gun an they backed away an she came back over to us really Michelle an she layed the gun on the table an Eric Carr asked his wife why she brought it in " did you just see what happened it a good thing i did" she said then after we at an Michelle payed we went riding then Michelle cell phone went off "hello" i then saw her look in the mirror an we all knew that look "yes we can help okay we are on the way".

"guys" Michelle asked "did you brang the box" yes Tommy said "good we got a ghost call" even here at the beach i asked her "Yes Paul" well what are we waiting for Eric Singer said an Michelle drove to the building that was going to be toren down an it was an old hotel to "okay guy's this call is all your's" wait what Gene said come on Gene i said "hey i can't all was help you plus am getting a bad feeling about this hotel". we will be careful Michelle i told her an we went in we went in side an we checked each room then i heard Tommy calling our name's an we came running an we saw the ghost ready every one let's do it Eric Carr said an we opened the box an the ghost went inside we did it an with out Michelle help to i said we then came out side an found Michelle laying on the hood of her truck.

Michelle pov

i was laying on the hood of my truck waiting on the guy's when someone hit my foot an with out thinking i kicked that person OUCH an i opened my eye's an say i had kicked Eric Singer "am so sorry Eric Singer but never do that to me unless you wanted kicked" agreed he said an i felt so bad for kicking him when we got back to the hotel i went to mine an Eric Carr room an got on my Laptop when the guy's came to our room i was talking to soundtrack. what wrong Michelle "what make you think something wrong soundtrack" i have known you for a long time Michelle i can tell when something wrong i then turned an was the guy's i then turned back to my laptop screen "i may have kicked someone behind me" Eric Singer could tell i was still upset about what i did an he came over an hugged me then soundtrack said maybe you all can cheer Michelle up.

we will try Tommy said an the screen went black i then got up an grabbed my mp3 player an green headphones an walked out the door MICHELLE i heard them call then i heard the sound of running feet "you guy's going to walk on the sand in those boot's" an they went an changed their shose an we all went walking on the beach an me an Eric Carr hald hands as we walked on the beach an the salt air smell so good an the waves washing up on the shore felt good on my feet. we then came to the bordwalk an we walked out on the piper an the wind blow tho my hair i could tell that my husband was injoying the view when i felt the air started to get chilly an my husband wrapped his arms around me an the setting sun gave off a soft glow that made my skin glow i then heard Mark say those to really do love each other don't they Paul yes they do Mark.

warning if you are not 18 please do not read

then we went back to the hotel an i was wearing my camo pagamus when i felt Eric wrapp his arms around me an he said let's have some fun just the two of us Michelle "like what" an i  felt him push me on the bed an he got on top of me an started to kiss me an he found the bottom of my shirt an pulled it up an saw i did not have a bra on i then slid his short off along with his undwear an he pulled my bottom's off along with my undwear. he spread my leg's an started to eat me at my core an i felt so good an i ran my finger tho his hair then he said ready "yes give it to me my sexy Fox" an he enterd me hard an fast an i moaned as he did this an at his pace he soon came in me then i gave him a blow jod an i licked up an down his dick an sucked on his ball then he fliped me an entered my ass but it felt so good an we countioned to have sex untill we both could not move.