Ghost of the West Virginia Fair

Narrator pov

Michelle an Stephanie were hanging out by the hotel pool when they see Paul, Gene, Eric Carr, Tommy , Eric Singer an Mark come out an Michelle saw Stephanie checking out Eric Singer an she was giggling an Stephanie looked at her " you got it bad for him * little sister *" what can i say * big sister* he is just so hot "huh". Michelle then took her robe off an her husband saw she was wearing a two pice orang an black string bikini an she catch him staring at her " what it not like it the first time you seen me in a two pice bikini Fox " yea it is Michelle Paul said " shut it Paul before i push you in the pool".

she then layed her towle on one of the loung chair's an was sun taning hey when is this state fair Eric Singer asked not till next week Stephanie said then Tommy saw Gene sneaking up on Michelle an he flipped her into the pool MICHELLE YOUR BELLY BUTTON PRICRING YOU JUST GOT IT DONE Stephanie said. Michelle jumped out of the pool " My salt spary Stephanie " an she tossed it to Michelle an she cleaned the belly button ring then she turned an looked at Gene "you have three second's to run GENE SIMMON'S before i kick your ass " an Gene ran from Michelle but she was faster an she catch up to Gene an she tossed him in the pool head first .

Paul, Eric Carr , Tommy, Eric Singer an Stephanie were laughing at Gene then Michelle went back to her sun tanning when her phone rang " hello  yes this is her okay we are on the way guy's get your but's in gear we have another ghost call it at the state fair " they all went in side an got changed an went to the fair ground's . when they got there the person in charge lead them to the haunted house that is suposed to be fake but there is real blood leaking from the wall's Michelle saw Mark was looking a little pale " are you okay Mark because your looking pale" am okay just not used to this unlike you all well Mark Paul said we are not used to the site of real blood not like Michelle.

Michelle pov

we keep walking tho the huanted house when i stopped them an i used one of my power'san my eye's turned yellow i then took off with the guy's all behind me i grabbed my gun an Stephanie grabbed her's " ready'' ready an we kick the door down an we found one of the worker's that help's set up the state fair die i then saw he was shout in the head . i then radio to the one in charge "we found your missing worker die he wasshot in the head " then i saw his ghost an i helped him cross over an then all the weird thing's just stopped an we all walked out an the police to the body away i then saw Mark loss his lunch an i was shaking my head an i walked over to him with a bottle of water thanks Michelle " no problem Mark ".

we then went back to the hotel an the week passed an then the day the state fair opened an we all went " all right guy's let's have some fun today " an i saw Stephanie go off with Eric Singer Paul, Gene, Tommy an Mark went their own way's an my husband an me walked hand in hand looking at all the booth's . i then saw the horse barn an we both when there whoo it smell's in her he said i just rolled my eye's at him an then one of the horse came up to the gate an let us pet him or was it a her then we walked out i the saw a stuffed toy fox an my husband won it for me an i kissed him then we went to meet up with the other's to go get something to eat .

Eric Carr Paul asked did you win that stuffed for Michelle yes i did Paul i then saw Stephanie was holding a stuffed black cat an i smiled then we all went to eat then we were mobed by fan's nowi don't like to use my gun but i layed it on the table an they backed off an we finished our mealthen we went back to walking around the fair ground's. well it was stating to get late an we all meet back up an went to my truck an we went back to the hotel an we all went to our room's me an my husband , Paul an Gene, Tommy an Eric Singer an Mark and Stephanie had her own room to her self  then the next day me an Stephanie had a girl's day out while the guy's stayed at the hotel because of what happened at the fair yesterday.