trainning/high school ghosts

Narrator pov

now that the band Kiss was going to help Michelle she deside it was time she train them on how to catch ghost so she said '' okay guys if your going to help me with all the ghost calls you need to know how to catch them so today am  going to train you on how to catch ghost'' . okay what do we need to do they said '' first i need to call up a ghost i know that will help with your training ''  then Michelle summand an old friend of hers '' hello big teal thanks for helping me train the guys''  no problem Michelle.

'' okay guys this is big teal an here is what you need to do is when you get close open your box that i put the spell on an his spirit will go right in to it  okay now i won't you to try but it not going to be easy guys '' an she winked at big teal an he smiled then he vanished. '' okay go an find him i will be watching but am not helping this is your first time now go '' an they went in search of big teal there he is Eric Singer said shh don't let him know we are here Paul said.

Michelle was watching an giggling to herself this i so going to be good she thought to her self the guys know Michelle was watching them then she saw the guys go around a corner an they saw big teal asleep an Michelle was up on the rafters watching them. okay who wanted to do it we all will then she watched them open the box the big teal went in '' well done guys '' Michelle said an they looked up an she jumped down '' now you can help me with ghost calls because we got another one'' .

Michelle pov

were at Eric Singer asked '' an old high school that has been closed for a long time'' yes she heard Eric Carr say we get to help this time an she smiled at them well let's go Paul said an we all cliamed into my truck '' you have the box'' yes Tommy said good. when we got there we each took a hall a went looking for the ghost which i found in of all places the girls locker room but i was picking up on more them one ghost an i hope the guys do well.

once i took care this ghost i then went to find the guys an they were in the gym trying to catch this ghost dang it how dose Michelle catch fast moving ghost '' need help guys '' Michelle both Eric Carr an Eric Singer said then i saw the ghost '' watch a learn guys '' i said. then i throw flower at the ghost  it slowed the ghost down an i sealed the ghost away wow they said '' come on there more ghost here''  lets go so we  pair up me an Eric Carr, Paul an Gene, Tommy an Eric Singer went different ways.

we went to the basement but when we got down there i felt something was not right you okay Michelle '' huh oh yea it just am sensing something down here''  wow an i though only me an Eric Singer had that abilty since we have the personally of the fox an cat he said. then we found a hiden room when i opened the door the smell was awful an it was so strong that it made me throw up along with Eric Carr but we had to go in then we found two skeletions my god Eric Carr said i then called the police an they came an took the remains away .

Eric Carr pov

we were down in the basement when Michelle opened a hinden door when a smell hit us an it was so strongh that it make Michelle throw up an so did i when we got over that Michelle called the police an they took the bodys away then we went to find the others. we then found the others an they were smiling hey guys you two missed seeing us catch our ghost then Tommy said Michelle you dont look to good an she shot him a glare what happen an i told them we thought stuff like this dose not borther you Michelle.

'' don't start with me Gene Simmons something am used to an some not so much an the site of decaing flesh would make anyone throw up guys''  wow they said then we  walking down more hall's then i walked in to the computer room an i saw there was something writen on the chalk board. hey guys come look at this an they came an Michelle said '' okay we know you are here''  then the ghost showed '' up have at it guys '' an Michelle watched as we sealed the ghost away.

we then went back to the hotel an i saw Michelle go to bed an when her head hit the pillow she was out like a light so i took her boots off an covered her up i then went to the others they were partying an an i was afraid they would wake Michelle up. how is Michelle Eric Carr Eric SInger asked she asleep an am afraid that you are going to wake her with the loud music so Paul turned it down enough to not wake her which we did.

Paul pov

we all heard a knock on the door an when i opended the door standing there was Michelle she went to the stereo an yanked the plug out of the wall then she went back to her an Eric Carr room an we went after her an we saw she was drinking then she ran to the bath room. poor Michelle i said then i saw she was breaking out in a cold sweat Michelle are you okay '' no i dont feel good guys for i have a spilting headack''  then she laid back down an went to sleep.

i then got a wet wash cloth an layed it on her forehead Tommy moved the trash can close to her just in case she got sick in the night then we all went to bed an in the morning we went to Michelle an Eric Carr room. how is she Eric Carr i asked she still a sleep then she woke up an  sat up hey Michelle how are you feeling '' a little sick guys '' well you just rest good there are no ghost calls to day.

i then said to Michelle am taking your truck for awhile '' please put gas in it '' sure Michelle i then went to the store an got her some soup when i came back i saw steam coming from the bath room she must be taking a shower then she came out she looked a little better but she still need rest. so i put her back to bed i then went to find the guys i found them an Eric Carr was thinking about Michelle an how to cheer her up then he got up an went back to their room an found Michelle watching tv i then heard laughing coming from their room.