exploring the Ballahoo manor

Narrator pov

The guys said to Michelle that they won't to explore the island then Michelle went to ask Edward to take them to Ballahoo Manor so they all got in the coaches.

The guys we're exploring the manor when Edward said Ballahoo manor used to be owned by a Lord and Lady from another railway. They bought the manor as a private summer house.

Michelle pov

''but the manor was also used as a hospital for soldiers who got hurt, so the Lord and Lady had to leave... they weren't happy about that''. ''Part of the manor was used to take care of men who were shell-shocked''.''all the fighting they went through made them a little squirrely; sometimes they'd even do bad things without knowing it''.

''the worst incident ever at the manor was when one of the patients broke out and ran off into the woods''. ''One of the nurses went looking for him, but neither of them ever came back''.

PAUL : what happened to them?

''Nobody knows; but when they found them''... ''well, it wasn't a pretty sight indeed. Everyone was so horrified at what happened, they left the manor immediately, and the lord and lady never came back''.

EDWARD POV

the manor was abandoned for years... but the nurse and soldier still walk around the manor to this day. The nurse is always hiding from the soldier, and the soldier keeps looking for his next victim.

The band were looking at the Manor in a weird way and decided to leave before they saw the ghost of the nurse and the soldier.