Ghost call that turned into a murder investigation

Narrator pov

everyone was back at the kiss manchin when Michelle get's a call form KID ROCK an she was freaking out " EVERYONE KID ROCK IS ON THE PHONE " an Michelle put him on speaker " so what can we help you with Kid Rock " well i hear you all have been dealing with ghost that right Paul said well that why am calling. the ghost of my ex wife is haunting me an she will not go away their has to be a reason she will not leave you alone Kid Rock Stephanie said well she die in a firey crash she was driving one of the sport's car's an when she lost contral an crashed then the car went up in flame's .

" can you meet us in LA " that were am at now then meet us at the beach Paul said an they all went an got into Michelle truck an went to meet Kid Rock at the beach an when they get there the saw him an walked up to him " hello am Michelle Carr and i beat you know the band Kiss " it nice to meet you all Kid Rock said now tell us about your ex wife an why she won't leave you alone Gene said.she got mad when i devorced her but she got hafe of everything but the money i make " hmm" what Michelle Tommy said " there could be another reason " oh she was got so mad when she saw the girl's dancing around me on stage " there you go now all we have to do is find her an get her to cross over " that not going to be easy Kid Rock said.

we have dealt with tough ghost before Eric Carr said then they went to the crash site an started to look for clue's when i found something Stephanie said an they saw the tire skid's look's like she was driving a little to fast Eric Singer said then Mark said over here guy's " hmm we need to see the remain's of the car "so they went to the impound lot. it right this way but i don't know what you are looking for we will know it when we see it Paul said an they check the car over when " i found something guy's " what Michelle "look the fule line's were cut this crash was no acident someone was trying to Kill Kid rock ex wife " but who that is the question now Gene said.

Mark pov

i have been while the guy's for a while now but am not used to the hole ghost thing but Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer an Eric Carr are used to if for they have been helping Michelle for a long time now then their Stephanie she just joined out ghost hunting group who next to come into the group Ace, Peter or Bruce i guess we will have to wait to find out . right now we are trying to find out who Killed Kid Rock ex wife when her ghost appared an Michelle did her thing an helped her cross over then we went to her home an the police let us in we looked everywhere when Gene called to Michelle i found something an she came running " what did you find Gene ".

look an Michelle took a towle an picked up the knife an it smelled of gas then i saw something guy's look at this what is it Mark Eric Carr said it look's like dried blood we all looked at each other while Michelle pourd something of liqued on it an took a qutip " guy's this is blood look's like we have a murdder on our hand's this time". great Eric Singer said how do we hald this one Michelle Tommy asked " i will be doing this one guy's you all just watch an learn " okay we all said then we saw Michelle turn the light's out an use a black light an we saw blood all over the floor " Mark call the police an here use my cell phone " an i did an told them what we found an we turnd over what we found.

Michelle then called Kid Rock back an told him his ex wife was murrder before the crash and the fire oh my god he said but who would have had it in for my ex wife " that is what we are trying to find out " we then keep looking for clue's as to how the murder could be. when i triped over the rug an found a shell casing Michelle i called an she came " this look's like a colt 45 shell casing " how can you tell my wife Eric Carr asked " because i own a colt 45 hand gun but it back home " this is getting more wierd agreed Paul, Gene, Tommy an Eric Singer said we gave what we found to the police then they solved the case an we called Kid Rock back an told him the case was solved thank you Kiss for every thing.