ghosts running wild/ remembering

Narrator pov

Michelle, Paul, Gene,Tommy, Eric Singer an Eric Carr were still in tokyo when Michelle cell phone goes off an it was the a old friend of her fathers an he asked Michelle for her help at an old prison that was scheduled to be torn down but no one will go near it. Michelle said '' me an my friends the band KISS will be there in a few days''  then they packed their things up an went to their private jet an Michelle truck was loaded up an they left Michelle an the guys saw the brave police flying beside them waving goodbye.

when they landed everyone got in Michelle truck an they took off for the prison '' hey Paul can you look up on my laptop about this prison '' sure it Alcatraz prison it said to have inmates burned on the island an there were mudders an it is said to be hunted. '' i hope you guys are ready for this because this will be a big job to do'' were ready they all said '' good'' then they had to take a boat to the prison lets split up Michelle & Eric Carr, Paul & Gene, Tommy & Eric Singer.

then they went off in different directions looking for ghosts Eric Carr scents Michelle had her guard up an he saw she was ready for anything they went to the yard were a lot of the murders took place. Oh crap there are a lot of them Michelle Eric Carr said '' don't worry my love i can handle this'' an they started to seal all the ghosts away that were running wild in the yard then the radio went off ( Michelle an Eric Carr we found something you need to see it in one of the cells '' were coming guys'').

Michelle pov

When we got to the guys i saw newspaper clippings of me up on the wall '' WHAT THE HELL ''i said an i looked at the date an it said 1960 '' how can this been'' then i remembered I helped put a Man behind Bars here at Alcatraz and he got the electric chair. Michelle Paul said is something wrong '' i need to tell you all something I helped but a man behind bars for he killed my mother back when I was ten years old an he was sentenced to death in the electric chair'' .

That right they heard a voice say an now am back to finish what I started with your mother like hell you are touching my soon to be wife i then saw Eric Carr an Eric Singer seal him away for good an i slid to the floor just thinking about how he killed my mother an it was tearing me up. Eric Carr help me up an hugged me we then continued to hunt for ghosts here at the prison i then saw all the unmarked graves of inmates that die an were mudders here an then we saw there ghosts.

GENE Pov

I could not believe it Michelle was around in 1960 so she has been sealing ghosts for that long then we came up on more ghost an we sealed them away then we went back to the boat an all the way back Michelle was being quite what the matter Michelle. '' I was just thinking about my mother when i was four years old she would take me on long walks an we would go on picnics then that awful day came when she was killed in front of me guys an that day still hunts me''.

Oh Michelle Me an Eric Carr hugged her then when we got to her truck we went to our hotel but we had to cheer her up so we  changed cloths an Michelle wore a dress that sparkled it was a black and orange mini dress an her high heels. Wow Michelle i said an she blushed then we all went out to eat then to get a drink an she got a pineapple an Malibu to drinks. When she got her drink she downed in whoo slow down Michelle Paul said relax they are not to strong then Eric Carr lead her out on the dance floor an they dance a slow dance.

By the end of the night i saw Michelle was not sad anymore but she was drunk an  to the point Eric Carr had to carry her to the hotel then to bed an in the morning we went to Michelle an Eric Carr room is she still asleep yeah then we heard her groin an then she woke up '' what happened last night''. You got slammed the fuck drunk Michelle Eric singer said '' no wonder i have one heck of a hangover''  she said Tommy laughed at her then she got up an me, Paul, Tommy & Eric Singer saw her tattoo wow '' what'' your tattoo Michelle Tommy said '' oh it nothing special guys'' then what is the flag ''it just the rebel flag''.

Eric Carr pov

The what ''it a battle flag guys an some people are trying to get it banded form some places but it dose not bother me i have seen so much guys that why I never pay attention to it an i don't care what you think of me  guys''  she said but '' i love the flag''  It okay my love i told her i think it a nice tattoo an you told me about it I then hugged her then she got up an went to take a shower. while she was in the shower i heard her singing ''I wish I was a princess that was waiting for her prince to come am marry me but I know am not a princess but my knight in shining armor is with me now an am so in love with him it not funny i would do anything for my man an i know he would do the same for me'' .

Me, Paul, Gene, Tommy an Eric Singer were shocked to here her sing like that wow an we look at each other an smiled she is going to be great in the band guys with a voice like that wow is all I can say then she came out an we all looked at her '' what '' she said why did you not tell us you could sing like that. I then kissed her an when i looked at her she had turned crimson Red in the face'' you all heard me singing '' yes Michelle Eric singer said '' great just great'' did you do any singing back when you were younger '' yea i did she said but it was for kids  back home'' .

well you have a beautiful voice Michelle i told her then she got her cloths an went in the bath room to get dressed an when she came out she had on skin tight jeans an a crop top shirt an her boots made her a little taller. Then we all went out for breakfast an then we all went walking around a little park that was near by but Michelle was not in a happy mode i was going to cheer her up some how then i pulled out a special ring an gave it to her an her eyes light up '' oh Eric Carr it beautiful''  an she kissed me.