bringing another steam engine back / exploring an old abandoned train yard

Eric Carr pov

Me, Paul, Gene, Mark, Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie were in mine an my wife hotel room while she went to fule her truck up when her laptop light up an it was a video call from her father hello Sir Top Ham Hat is my daughter around no she went to fule her truck up i then saw the look on his face what wrong it Henry what happened to him Gene asked he was killed in a head on crash with another steam engine . just then my wife came in an she saw her father " hi daddy " Michelle he said " please tell me all the engine's are okay "all but one my daughter it Henry an we all saw Michelle fall to her knee's an Stephanie rushed to her side an she cried i don't get it Mark said what so specail about this engine i saw my wife lung at him an if Gene had not stopped her she would have hurt him "I GROW UP AROUND ALL THE ENGINE'S ON MY HOME ISLAND MARK ST JOHN THEY ARE ALL MY FAIMLY ".

we all saw my wife backing her thing's " Stephanie you want to come with us * little sister * " you know it * big sister * an i was her head home to pack some cloth's then she came back an we put our bag's in the bed of my wife truck then we drove to the airport an our private jet an they loaded my wife truck up an we all took our seat's i saw Stephanie sit by my wife an they were looking at all the photo's of the engine's she has on her laptop. is that Henry * big sister * " yes * little sister * it is he loved forset on the island it was his favorite place to be an here is a photo when me an Henery when he first came to the island i was just turned six year's old that day for it was my birthday " wow i said to Paul, Gene, Mark, Tommy an Eric Singer she really dose care about her engine friend's i then heard them laughing what happened in this photo * big sister * " oh this day was when my school had a field trip to the dock's an salty the dock yard diesel was telling us stories an i like salty ".

i went an sat by my wife you were so cute as a little girl my Vixen " FOX " an i saw her blushing like crazy then i saw a photo of my wife an her mother you take after your mother my wife an she kissed my check " well am going to bed am going to need my rest for when i brang Henry back to life " an my wife went to bed i will be there soon my love i then shut her laptop off i then saw Eric Singer had asked Stephanie if she wanted to bunk with him an she said yes soon we all went to bed . in the morning we woke up an saw we were coming in for a landing an  we got our stuff an we put it in the back of my wife truck an we went to the engine shed were we meet up with Thomas, Edwerd, Gorden, James an Percy an they all were looking sad " hey Thomas, Edwerd, Gorden, James an Percy " MICHELLE they all said weare so glade you came back are you going to brang Henry back Percy asked " yes i am Gorden can you take us to the engine graveyard please " right away Michelle he said an he puffed away to get his coach's .

Gene pov

we all were at the station an was thinking about something when Gorden puffed in an we climed on bord his coach's an he pulled away  Me, Paul, Mark, Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie saw Michelle an Eric Carr going over some thing " guy's when we get to the engine grave yard i need you to stay on the coach for i have to do this one alone " but why Michelle i asked " because Gene am going to be drawing energy from all around me an i don't want you all to get hurt " we will be fine an we are coming with you . we then came to the engine grave yard an got off the coach's Henry is in that big shed there Michelle Gorden said " thank you Gorden you can go now "an we all walked over to the shed an went in an we all gasped at what we saw but Michelle was in tear'san she walked up to the lifeless body of her once dear friend while we all stayed back " all right Henry it time to come back to us an the island " we all saw Michelle was starting to glow a bright white then we saw the gate's appare an oned an she went tho what happing Mark asked my wife is going to get Henry spirit an she is branging it back to his body Eric Carr said.

we all waited for Michelle to come out an when she did we saw a green spirit in her hand's no matter how many time's we see this it all way's is breath taking i said to the other's agreed Gene Paul said an she walked over an in front of Henry body an the green spirit that was in her hand's went into his body then Henry paint color became a brighter  green with red stripe's then we saw steam coming from his pistoned then we all heard you did it Michelle am back " HENRY " . that was amazing Mark said an we all ran over to Michelle an we lefted her up an she was smiling then we opened the shed door's then we saw Thomas was out side the shed door's " Thomas what are you doing i came to see Henry body well Henry is back come on out Henry"an when Thomas saw him he blow his whistle happy to see his friend again then we went back to the engine shed an when the other's saw Henry they blow their whistle's two then we went to Michelle home an we all were relaxing by her pool then we heard a steam engine whistle an when we looke it was Henry i just want to say thank you Michellefor branging me back " you welcome Henry i just could not see another engine bear you number there is only one number three engine for this island an that is you ".

so Michelle what else is there to do on the island " well there is old abanded train yard here on the island i have never been there " well what are we waiting for Eric Singer said let's go we then changed cloth's an we went to the engine shed an Michelle asked Jame's to take us to the sea side an soon we were on our way then we came to the sea side station " thank you Jame's can you please wait for us to come back " of course Michelle Jame's said . we were walking to the  old abanded train yard when we got there we saw old train car's , coach's , flat car's an two weird crane's " those are the old break down train's for when an engine or a coach come's off the rail's " wow Michelle Mark said you know alot about this stuff well Mark i said this is her home after all then we all heard steam hissing an we saw red smoke an we heard an evil laugh " shit " what is it Michelle Me, Paul, Eric Carr, Mark, Tommy , Eric Singer an Stephanie asked at last you have come Michelle Top Ham Hat " that is no longer my last name an show your self now" in time i will.