honeymoon/ ghost Lorry

Narrator pov

Michelle, Paul, Gene,Tommy, Eric Singer an Eric Carr were still on sodor when Michelle went to her room with a suit case then she wishisper in her husbands ear an he smiled an they walked out to Donald an Douglas an they puffed way to Michelle favorite spot the forest an they left the coach soon Michelle an Eric carr were all alone  Eric was chasing her around the coach then he catch her an they went to the bed an things got heat from there. meanwhile back at the engines sheds Paul, Gene,Tommy, Eric Singer over heard the engines talking about the ghost lorry then Tommy asked then Edward told them about the old ghost story when the first Lorry's came to the island of Sodor they were not very reliable we steam engines proved we were better until one day a steam engine had an accident with a lorry .

what was left of the lorry was then taken to the smelters yard but years later on the day of the accident people clamed to see a ghost white Lori making its way down the road then disappearing Into Thin Air Paul then said i think we can handle this ghost with out disturbing Michelle an Eric Carr after all they are on there honeymoon so where did this lorry meet it end i will take you Henry said so they climed on board an he puffed away. thank you Henry an he left for he had to take the flying kipper you hear that guys Paul said yea the they saw the ghost lorry an he growled at them you don't scare us Paul, Gene,Tommy an Eric Singer said then they opened the box an the ghost lorry went in side all right Gene said i think we are getting the hang of this guys Eric Singer said then they went to the little restruant an got something to eat.

what till Michelle an Eric carr hear that we handled a ghost call on our own i think she will be impressed with us Tommy said then they went back to Michelle home an to bed an in the morning Michelle an Eric Carr came back an Paul told them about the ghost lorry an Michelle smiled "well done guys" thanks Michelle they said.then they all packed an left for the states they waved goodbye to the engines as they got on their privet jet Eric Carr saw Michelle was a sleep then she woke up in pain an holding her stomach what wrong Michelle "the baby is coming" an the guys jumped into action.

Paul pov

i went an got some towles while Gene got the hot water Tommy told the pilot an Eric Singer was helping Eric carr okay on three Michelle push one...two...three push an she pushed againe one...two...three push an with one last push we had brought into the world a beautiful baby girl an i hand her to Eric Carr  what shall we name her Michelle "Rosie Carr" what a lovly name an we all smiled at her an she opened her eyes "she has your amber color eyes Eric carr" an she has her mothers beatiful smile.  we then landed an the parmadics took Michelle an Rosie to the hospital to make sure they were okay then we walked into her room to see Michelle "looks like you guys will be handling more ghost calls on your own now" Michelle you are family now an we will help you raise Rosie too an i picked her up an she smiled at me then i got an idea i called a photogopher an he took a family photo for us.

an as time went on Rosie grow up an she loved helping her mother an father an me , Gene , Tommy an Eric Singer help ghosts an seal evil ones away an she fell in love with our music an she play with us too an she plays the drumms just like her father.