All MOST BROKEN LAPTOP AN GHOST TRAIN YARD

Eric Carr pov

let's go back to bed my wife " Fox i can't an you know it two " fine then how about we take a shower together an i saw her smile an head towerd's the shower " well aren't you coming " be right there my Vixen i then hoped in the shower with her an i washed her back an she washed mine then we got out an dried off then we got dressed an went to meet up with Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie . hey guy's hey you two no sooner then we sat down my wife phone rang an she put it on speaker " hello " hi is this Michelle the ghost whisper " yes i am what can i help you  with " well i just inharetd this old train yard an the worker's have reported to me that they have been seeing a ghost train " can you tell me what the train look's like so me an my friend's can help you " well it a small blue saddle tank engine an it has red stripe's " thank you" then the caller  hung up i then looked at Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie .

look's like we have another ghost engine to deal with i saw my wife get up an go back to our room so Me, Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie we to our room an i saw my wife on her laptop then she stud up " i don't believe it of all the engine it had to be that one " what wrong my wife " the ghost engine is albert brother " who is albert " he was a narrow gauge engine that was blowen up but that not the ghost we have to deal with . Paul, Gene, Tommy, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie went to pack their bag's then we all went out to my wife truck which  she had just bought a bigger on for all of us an of corse it is black an ornage with fox decal's on the hood, door's an bed an i was sitting up front while Paul was on my wife laptop looking us this engine while we were driving when i heard Gene careful Michelle will kill me if you break her laptop " oh it won't be you i kill Paul it will be YOU GENE SIMMON'S " ooooohhhhh Paul, Tommy, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie said .

the next thing i hear is my wife laptop hit the floor of the truck cab an my wife slammed on the break's now our in for it Gene i said an my wife got out an Paul picked up her laptop an saw it was not broken an he showed my wife " YOUR LUCKY GENE SIMMON'S THAT MY LAPTOP DID NOT BREAK " i then saw Paul, Gene , Tommy, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie cring in fear of the tone in my wife voice an even i cringed a little for i have never seen my wife this mad . we keep driving an no one said a word the only sound was the radio an of corse our music was playing then she turned an we where driving down a gravel road an we came  to the train yard an we all got out but Gene stayed his disent for my wife an i don't blame him  we then meet up with the new owner am so glad you could come Michelle an is that the band Kiss with you " yes it is an this is my husband Eric Carr aka the Fox " it an honor to meet you all .

Tommy pov

so where was the ghost engine last spoted follow me the owner said so we all followed her  i can tell Michelle was still unhappy with Gene so he stady away from her for now Paul, Gene, Eric Singer, Mark an Stephanie saw Michelle an Eric Carr walking ahead of us then we came to the engine's shed Michelle this shed is different from the one on your home island " different railway's have different engine shed's Tommy " oh i said. well i will leave you all to do what you do best Ms Michelle i then saw Michelle looking around an her eye's started to glow a light yellow an we all saw some kind of energy all around us what is this Michelle Stephanie asked " the energy of the ghost train spirit an now we can see just where the engine has been " you are just full os suprises Michelle Paul said an she smiled  then we heard a faint sound of chuffing an we all stayed quited then we heard a whistle " okay Stephaine this one is all your's the guy's an my self will help you ".

right Me, Paul, Gene, Eric Carr,  Eric Singer an Mark said an Michelle walked over to her an hugged her an soon we saw the ghost engine an Stephanie opened her specail idemed an the ghost engine went right into it " YOU DID IT * LITTLE SISTER * "Stephanie the hugged Michelle while jumping up an down i did it i sealed my fiest ghost away . well done Stephanie Eric Singer said an out of her happness Stephanie kissed Eric Singer " whoo you go * little sister * " an Me, Paul, Gene, Eric Carr an Mark laughed then Michelle called the owner an told them the ghost was no longer around then we got back in Michelle truck an went back to our hotel for the night.

in the middle of the night i was woken up to the sound of someone trying to steal Michelle truck an i saw Paul, Gene, Eric Carr,  Eric Singer , Stephanie an  Mark standing out side there hotel room's door's what is going on i don't know Michelle went to deal with it come on we can't let her handle this on her own so we ran to were Michelle truck is an what we saw scared all of us . Michelle had a knife at her throat by a man that was trying to steal her truck LET MY WIFE GO Eric Carr said then out of nowhere the ghost of big Teal showed us an blow his whistle an that gave Michelle the chance she needed an she grabbed the knife an stabbed him in the leg WHOOO WAY TO GO * BIG SISTER * Stephanie said an we all ran to Michelle are you all right Paul asked an we all  saw a cut on her neck an i grabbed the first aid kit an bandaged her neck up " thank's Tommy".