Questions

(Austin's pov)

   -after school-
  "Tell meeeeeee!" Okay, I told Way that I do have a crush. But I'm not really planing  on telling her.

    "Let me guess..." she rubbed her chin as she thought. I shook and blushed nervously.

    "Well, I ship you with a few people in this school so if one doesn't go good then another will form. But the one person I ship you with the most is...." she looked up and her eyes had stars in them. This is a bad sign for me.

    "Austin! Please tell me so I can see if I'm right! Yes and no questions." She really wants to know. I think she already knows so, why not?

    "Is it a female that goes here?" She already knows the answer. By her face, I can tell. She had a smile that said it all.

    "N-no." I whispered as I looked down at the cement of the sidewalk we were on. 

   "Yes! I knew it! I've never seen you talk to a girl besides me! So that means..." she looked at me with an evil grin.

   "Another question. The last question, I asked you if it was girl so.." I began to blush furiously. I saw Jake coming this way! This day couldn't get any worse!

    "Hi Austin!" He waved to me as he made his way over to where we were.

   "H-hi Jake." I waved back. He looked at me and then looked at Way.

   "Am I interrupting something?" He smiled at that.

  "No not at all! Ha ha!" I'm trying to change the subject.

  "Oh, okay, what's up?" He sat down at the old, worn out bench.

  "We were just talking about you! How convenient, right?!" My heart stopped beating. Way is Way to smart! I need to stop her!

   "Y-yeah! I guess so." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

  "Well, I hope it's something good about me!" He said nervously. He doesn't like to be part of a rumor.

   Just before I could say anything, I saw my car pulling up into the parking lot. It was a red van that is falling apart. If I didn't see it, I could definitely hear it.

  "My dad just pulled up, and no it wasn't anything bad about you." I started to walk towards the moving van, when I turned around to see Way talking to him. That's bad.

   "Bye!" I yelled at them to get them to stop talking a little. My dad's car was right next to me now.

   "Austin, get in!" My dad nudged me in. The ride back to my house was quiet. It always is. If it's not, it's mostly yelling and cursing. Not fun.

------------------------------------------------------ - - - - - - - ----------------------------------