Wining or Loosing

(Austin's POV)

  The blood filled the asylum. We did what the plan told us, let the "crazy" people roam the city. I was stabbing one nurse when I studied my knife. It is a normal blade that had a yellow line on it's edge. The handle is my favorite. The handle was black with purple spikes around it. It felt weird to hold but it had a nice texture.

  I looked over to Way's knife. It was a normal blade but instead of a yellow line on it's edge, it had a light blue. Her handle was a pinkish purple with black spikes. Almost exactly like mine.

"Now what? More fun?" She wiped her sweat. It was true, the next step was to just have fun in the city. Steal, kill, be ourselves, basically anything!

  "Yep." I say with a smile.

--( ??? POV)--

  I get a bad feeling in my stomach, so I turned on my tv. The news was on.

  "Breaking news! This is urgent, we need everyone who lives near or in the city to stay indoors! Locals are saying that two- or possibly three- people are destroying, and causing reckless danger to the city. Here's Tom." The camera switched to a guy that was in a bullet proof vest with a microphone in his hand.

  "That's right. Sta-" I had heard enough. It's probably them. No, I'm positive it's them.

  Their plan failed once. And again, and again and again. But, this is the one where the time cycle stops. They found the right ones. But that means the the others found the right one. And he or she will be the hope of the world. They hold the future.

   "They will not this one." I mutter to myself. "Not this one."

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(Author's note).

     Hi, sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. Been busy with holidays! Also, sorry that this was a really short chapter. I'll make it up to you with something we both enjoy! (A long chapter? Yes)

   And a question. Who do you  think is "???" ? (*hint hint- I mentioned them once in this story so far *~*) leave a comment on who you think it is rightttttt.............. . . . . .

HERE!!!

(Thank you for reading this story so far!! Have a nice holiday! 🍗🍗 )