Eli

(Ways pov)

  I was finally free. After what seemed forever in a dark and cold room in my mind I saw my best friend's face.

   "W-way?" I turned to see Jake, tears were in his eyes.

    "Jake! Weres Austin! I'm so sorry!" I hugged him. Warm.

   "Im right here, no need to be sorry." A low, calm voice came from behind me. I turned to see blue eyes.

    "Austin? Wha-"

   "Shhhh, we will talk about that later. I'm just glad your back." He joined the hug. Tears streemed down my face.

    "Step away from the girl." A make voice came from a speaker. We were in a room from movies.

   A questioning room. That's what I like to call it.

    They stepped back from me. Both blue eyes, one lighter that another.

   "I was givin the time to talk with the people here. They just want to help. I think you will like them. They're  really cool!" Jake said while scooting closer to Austin. My fangirl heart was dying.

    "I hope so. Anywayyyy, are you two a thing?"

   "Yep that's way." We all laughed when a man walked into the room. He was shorter than normal (I can relate). Jake had a smile on when he saw him walk into the room.

   "Eli!" He gave Eli a hand motion.

   "Slap my hand." Eli just giggled as he high fived Jake.

   "Way this is Eli, he would like to ask some questions and don't worry he's really cool!" Austin waved at me as they left the room.

   I hope they are together. They seem happy together.

  "Anyway, yep." We sat down the table in the middle of the room.

  "So, way, do you remember anything of what you did?" When he said that, I had little flash backs of what she did.

   "I only remember some bad parts, I'm really sorry I did that." My eyes watered as I remember shooting all those people.

   "Its okay, I know you weren't the one in control." He went to hold my hand.

    "You don't know."

   "Try me. I was possessed by a demon just to save my younger brother. He later died from a heart attack from shock. He was only 12." I looked up in disbelieve.

   "I'm sorry for your loss." I put my hand on the table for him to hold. He took it.

   "It happened a while ago, no need to say sorry. I know how you feel. Jake told most of it with the help from austin." We let go and I felt better.

   "You won't do it again, okay?" I missed instantly. 

   "Good, now you have a guest waiting for you."

    Pheonix.

- - - - - - - - - - -  -