The Moment When Love Hurts.

(Way's POV)

   We were giving no mercy to anyone who got in our way. Some people actually were joining in on the fun! I'm gaining more "friends".

   "Way! Austin! You have to stop this!" I turned to my right to see that shrimp again. It was Jake.

   "Looks like we have a hero on the lose! How about we shoot it down?!" I turned to Austin and almost lost my temper when I saw his stupid red face. He was blushing!!

   "Ohhhhhh! Okay! I will just leave you two alone now!" I say in an annoyed voice as I turned to walk away. I saw one of my new "friends" run up to me. The look on his face was just as confused as I was. It was Johnny.

   "What's up with H?" He was my age, baby blue eyes and short brown hair. He was wearing his usual blush jacket and his hockey mask. He is adorable!

   "Where next? I heard that they had really expensive cool looking purses there!" He pointed to a shop which was kinda already broken into. He baseball bat was on his shoulders as he pointed at it.

   I shrugged. "Sure." We started to walk towards it when a guy in a red jacket came up to us and just took Johnny!

   "Hey man?! What's up? You wanna fight or some shit?!" John pushed off the guy. The guy just started at him. He seemed off.

   "Your better than this Jonathan! Just think of your parents! Would they want this!?" The guy pulled off the hood to reveal raven black hair, spiked in the front and fluffy. He looked as if to be a few years older than us.

   "E-Evan?! What are you doing here?!" Jonathan's face was full of confusion and worry. Oh oh oh! Did he? OMG.

    "Why are all the cute ones gay?!" I yell as I turned in a circle slowly. They both looked at me with confused eyes. John kinda blushed so that made it true. 'Evan' might be just good at hiding his feelings.

    "I'm going to leave you two alone, again!" I yell as I take a step to the store.

   "Stop! Don't do it!" I hear Evan yell out to me. I turn around with a half crazy smile on my pale face. He was holding a gun in his hand, directly aiming at me.

   "What are you going to do?! Shoot me?! Go ahead! Some hero you are!" Now I was just mocking him.

   "Just think about this! You may be... um.. messed up in the brain but you can help this!" I looked behind him to see John staring at the ground. He looked helpless. He must of chose Evan's side. Trader.

   "Really Jonathan?! Really?! You pick your "'boyfriend's"' side over mine?! I aught to kill both of you!" With that, I pulled out my side weapon. A gun.

   Johnny looked up with shock in his eyes. He looked hurt in his eyes but that soon would fade. With his life.

   "Don't!" John then ran in front of Evan. I took this time to shoot. I shot Jonathan's left arm. His scream shook the air. God I love that feeling!

   "Del!" Evan yelled as he watched John's blood splatter.

  "That's a really weird nickname! What's it short for? Delirious?" I laughed at myself.

   "I'm okay... just spoken up." John finally said. Tears were starting to form in his eyes.

   "Aw, don't cry! It's only a bull-" helicopter sounds interrupted me. I turned around to see a swarm of choppers coming my way.

  "The government is going to get you two!" Evan said holding his gun at me. I laughed.

   "How about I make you two match?" I then shot his right arm. It was almost in the same place as John's. He fell.

   "Your a monster!" John yelled at me. I just laughed even harder.

  "Tell me something I don't kno-" I heard someone walk beside me. But before it was to late, they knocked me out. I swore that I could here the city singing in pain. Even if I was knocked out, I smiled at the sound.

--- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -