She's Back

(Jake's pov)

   I knew what Austin was planning but it seemed stupid. He counted down in his mind.

3

2

1

   We ran away. Way laughed as she ran after us.

   "Austin I think we shou-" he took my hand and started glowing again. I also started to glow.

   We ran faster but Way was faster.

   "Get back here you assholes!" She was holding the devise close to us.

    I turned around and faught her.

   "We can't run forever we have to fight!" He yelled as he kicked the thing out of her grip and broke it.

   I started to help but remember Vicky. She's still out there.

   "Where are you?!" I called out into the woods.

   "You are all a disapointment!" I heard the too familiar voice call from a branch in a tree. She was watching.

   "You were supposed to take over the world! Now look at you! You damn humans ruin everything!" She stared at Way, who was hurt real bad.

   "But there's still a chance!" Way called out before screeming and falling to the ground.

   "No child, you are the one who fell for their trick. You are the one who decided this. You are the fuck up." Way looked hurt from those words.

   "Mother?" Way looked up from the ground, not being able to get up. Why was she calling her that?

   "Don't call me that. You know I'm not the one who would raise a fuck up like you." And with that, she left.

   Way called out.

  "Don't leave me! You were the closest thing I had, now you are leaving me to die?!" She grabbed at the grass.

    "Just kill me! Go ahead Austin! I'm a monster and you know it!" Her skin started to become brighter in color as if the darkness left her.

   "Way? Are you okay?" Austin crouched down to her and put a hand on her back. She looked at him with glassy green eyes. Those cold purple eyes are gone. She hugged him and cried in his shirt.

   "I'm so sorry! I couldn't fight it!" Her muffled crys made me feel bad. She's back.

- - - - - - - -