Blue Eyes. Blue Power.

(Jake's POV)

  I woke up tied to a chair. I was in a conference room.

  "W-what?" I took a closer look. The walls were the lightest blue you could find on earth. The paint was cracked at the edges.

   "Mr. Jake." A man walked into the room. He wore a suit and the darkest sunglasses. He was a big man.

   "Where am I? Where's Austin? Why am I here?" I felt pain run to my head. I winced.

   "You are safe here. No need to worry about your so called friends." He took the seat across from me.

  I closed my eyes and felt a pain run to them. I felt power in my veins. I opened my eyes to see him, he tensed up. The light flicked for a bit.

   "Where is Austin?" My voice tensed. He sat there, watching me closely. He got out a folder that had my name on it.

   "Jake E. 17, soon to be 18. A nice kid that is willing to give anything for anything." He held a picture of me in high school. I looked like a child.

   "Why are you telling me this?"

   "Born to destroy any harm that was brought to the planet earth." He went on. "Can move things with his mind, fly, is strong when he wants to be and can possibly read people's minds."

   I looked at the cold cement floor. I knew that I could fly and be strong but, didn't know that I could do things like that. I wanted to see if I could.

  "Tell me, Jake. Does that sound like you? Are you willing to let that boy live and put the world at stake?!" I looked up at him and knew what to do. I began to choke him with my mind. He was shocked.

---( Austin's POV)---

  I woke up with a massive headache. I was tide up to a hospital bed. I couldn't count how many needles were on the table that was next to me. I looked around at the room I was in. It was a cement room, like the one you would find in a basement.

   I tried to speak but there was a mask on my face. I took it off. I got out of the bed and looked for a door. There was none. I was trapped.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -