New partner?

(Ways POV)

  I was in a dark room. I felt things holding me down, like belts. I was scared.

  "Shhh it's going to be okay." A woman entered the cooled, darkened room. I recognized the voice, it was in my head. She was my voice in my head. I began to get angry. I shook the table that I was on.

   "Let me go! Where am I?! Who do you think you are?!" I heard a sigh from the woman. Her eyes met mine, they were a cold yellow. She ment harm.

   "Now now Way, why on earth would you think it was a good idea to try to run away from us?" She smiled. I knew what she was saying. She been there my whole life. Saying those words over and over, till my parents had to send me to the hospital because they believed something was wrong with me. I was bullied, abused and rejected. Because of her.

   "You monster!" Tears fell to the cold floor. An evil laugh echoed against the cold walls.

   "Look around, Way! Am I really the monster here?!" I shook my head in disbelief.

  "No! It's not true! I'm not gonna let you control me!" I tried to get free. Fail. 

   "Ah, but there's the thing," she pounded on the table, I stopped shaking. "I'm not gonna be the one controlling you this time," she took out a nettle and showed me it, it had a red liquid in it. "You are." She stuck the nettle in my neck.

   I screamed as the liquid ran in my blood stream. The power that I felt was indescribable. I started laughing like a crazy person. I felt my insane side of me escape. The sane person that I was a few minutes ago faded into the darkness of the room.

   ---(Austin's POV)---

   I stared at a white wall. I pictured the wall being covered with blood. I smiled at that thought.

   "Austin," I turned around to see her with someone that looked familiar.

   "This is Way, she is going to work with you and listen to whatever you say." She held the girl's shoulders tightly and almost literally threw her at me.

   "Thanks miss." I say with a smile that gave others shivers. She didn't even look at me.

   "Play nice you two." And with that, she shut the metal door and left me and this girl together.

   "You know, I'm not going to listen to whatever you have to say." The girl crossed her arms. Some of her reddish black hair were stuck in her arms. This bothered me.

   "Aren't you ladylike." I say as I sit down. She wasn't ladylike at all. Her clothes were holey and the opposite of what you'd expect a girl to wear. Her tight black jeans matched her hair and her leather gloves. Her mahogany red tank top was ripped a little on the edges. Nothing was showing. I could care less about her looks.

   "Don't like what you see?" She said as she sat down in the chair crossed from my own.

   "I could care less. Besides, I swing a little more that way." I pointed to the wall behind me. It was true.

  "Doesn't surprise me non. You look like a guy that would prefer dick." She laughed at that statement. I looked annoyed but was happy there was someone who shared the same insanity as me.

   "This is gonna be fun."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -