Dizziness

(Ways POV)

   "So, Jake." He noted in response. My plan is to not spoil the fun for him about Austin.

   "How do you feel about Austin? Like I know your friends and everything but can you... trust him?" This was an easy question, to me at least. He stood there, rubbing his neck, blushing like crazy. This is good information.

   "Well, y-yeah! That would be bad if I didn't!" I nodded as I closed my eyes and held my head in my hands. This is great!

    "Nothing more than... a friend?" I asked without knowing.

    "N-no!" He shook his hands. He was blushing as if his face was a tomato! This means secretly - yes.

   "I gotta go!" He took off running. He was heading the opposite way I was. To his house.

   "Bye!" I quickly started walking towards my house. I didn't live far from school. I could take the bus but I prefer walking. I get to see friends!

    I walked up to my front door. It was locked. It was usual, my mom and dad work all day and mostly forget about me. I'm used to it! They still love me though.

  I look to my neighbors house. The girl that lives there is really nice. I only see her some weeks, but she goes to my school so I get to see her there too. Her name is Phoenix. She's really pretty to be honest. She's fun.

   "Hi Way!" Speaking of which, there she is!

   "Hi phe!" That's my nickname for her. Normally it's phe phe.

  "Locked out again? What is that, the third time this week?!" We both laughed because it's true! Lucky I know where the spare key is. I quickly get it from the top of the door. I go to wave to phe before I go in but I sensed something wasn't okay.

   I go inside. The tv was on, the news showed a house that looked familiar. Austin's house. I start to get dizzy before I could turn the volume up. The dizziness turned into a headache. I tried to get to the kitchen where the pills were (Advil) but fell halfway through. I really hope Austin's okay.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -