love and pain

(Jake's pov)

   As we walked out of the room, hand in hand, I felt something. Love?

   I mean, I love Austin. Better than anyone close to me.

   I was on my thoughts when Austin squeezes my hand. He was taking me somewhere.

   "Where are we going?" I asked him.

   "Nowhere. Just what to be with you for a while." We stoped in a room. He turned to me, staring right into my eyes.

   "Something bad is going to happen. Vicky is still out there, probably getting an army. She will come back to get their project." I shivered when I saw the worriedness in his blue eyes.

   He held me close. His hands running around my back calmed me.

    "I wont let anything happen to you. After what happened," Austin looked into my eyes, almost drowning in them.

  "I'm so sorry for what you had to go through."

I decided to take a chance.

   I pecked his lips. Smooth. It was supposed to be a quick kiss, but Austin held me too close.    (Howdiditenduplikethis)

   Blush decided to take control of my face which kinda made Austin laugh.

   "You're so cute sometimes jake." He smiled as he pulled away. Not letting me go. We kissed again but I could feel Austin trying not to loose himself.

   It seemed to last a good 20 seconds but we stopped and decided to cuddle on a couch that was in the room. Eli soon found us.

    "Am I interrupting something? I can g-"

   "You aren't. Don't leave." Austin said so calmly. How? How does he do it?!

   "Well, I just came to tell you that she is okay. She may be shaking for a few days but she knows now not to let it control her." He said as he leaned on the doorway. He seemed to be calm with us. (He is so cool)

     "What about Pheonix? They were really close." I ask him.

   "We need to wait till tomorrow.  Pheonix isn't feeling well." With that, he waved bye and left us.

(Ways pov)

   Tears. Pain. What would my parents think? They don't care about me. I highly doubt they 'love' me. I have friends. I hurt them. She's going to make me do it again.

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -