going into war

(Jake's pov)

   We got ready for what was coming.

  "Still mad they took Way away?" Austin nudged me.

  "I understand but I also don't at the same time." I said looking down getting some I the special gear.

   "Yeah yeah. Just saying," he pulled me aside.

   "If anything happens, run. I am not losing you. Okay?" He kissed my forehead and walked away.

   I don't understand what would happen. We are stronger now with all the help we've been getting.

    "Jake, there you are! Have you seen Austin? You guys need to get in line. You will be in the back just in case of an ambush." Eli told me. I pointed to where Austin walked to.

   "Thanks and good luck out there." A warm smile was the last thing he did before leaving to get Austin.

   "Places people, we have aliens to fight." Is that what they are calling them?

    (Ways pov)

   They took me to a room. It wasn't homy but it wasn't a prison either.

   "Stay here until needed. It is more likely that they would have gone for you if they were to turn you guys against us." One of the people who broght me here told me. She looked my age, maybe older. Her nametag said "Emily".

   "Thanks, Emily?"

   "I like to be called em by my friends but yeah." We shook hands.

   "And who are you?" I asked the guy who watched me in the beginning.

   "Names not important, call me whatever. Most call me mike." His voice was dark.

    "Call him bubbles and the jobs complete." Emily jokingly whispered into my ear.

    "I'll just call you bub." We shook hands. He smiled at the name.

    As they left, I heard bub say, "You should stop telling them to call me that. It's childish."

    "Yeah but funny."

   A red light near me started to blink. They are leaving the building. God I hope Jake and Austin are going to be safe.

I looked outside the window to see them. One girl looked like me... to much like me..

    (Jake's pov)

   The door between here and the outside where they are. My heart is racing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -