Partners in Crime

(Jake's POV)

  I made it to the town's asylum to only find that he isn't aloud to have any visitors.

  "What do you mean? Am I not aloud to see my friend?!" I yelled at the nurse that told me that I couldn't go into his room.

   "He is... not well. You could loo-" I looked her in the eye, her eyes were a yellow that no one has naturally. I shivered. Without warning, she grabbed my hand and started dragging me away from the door.

   "Hey! What do you think you are doing?! Let me go!" She dragged me to a janitor closet and held me by the neck. She was trying to choke me.

  "I won't let you interfere with them. I know what happened to you and I know your plans. Stay away from them. You can never change them back to normal. Ever. Just leav-" I then did something I never thought I would have the guts to do,

      I slapped her. It left a mark, which is surprising to me because I could never do that before.

     She smiled at me and said, "looks like your powers are just now starting to catch up with you, Jake."

---(Way's POV)---

   He just sat there, staring at me. I can't lie, I was enjoying the attention.

   "Yo, freako, you there?" I snapped my fingers in his face. He flinched after a while.

   "Yeah, you just look like someone that I know." He shook his head and scratched it. To be honest, he did look like someone that I used to know.

   "Anyway, I have a big plan that I need to tell you." He crossed his fingers together and leaded in. This ought to be interesting.

   "And? What's in it for me?" When I asked that, he smiled his crazy smile. It energized my bones.

   "We are going to take over the world. And it goes like this." He pointed to the wall behind him while the lights went off, leaving a purple map.

   "We escape this place by killing all the staff and letting the ones that did nothing wrong free, with the help of our friend Vicky." He gestured his hand to the door to see the dark nurse that led me to the room. Her yellow eyes glowed in the dark. I loved it.

   "So, that's her name. Fits you perfectly, Vicky." She nodded at my statement.

   "We had a guest that really wanted to see you, Mr. Austin. Too bad I let him go, you could've had a tea party." Austin nodded.

   "Next time, let them in. I would love to have company." I knew what he ment. I laughed at his joke. He seemed amused when I laughed at it.

   "Of course, but just know that I let him go because he wanted to stop your plans." I wanted to strangle that someone. I like Austin's plan!

   "Even more reasons to let him in." He smirked. Vicky nodded and smiled.

   "Aren't you eager for blood." I whisper to myself. He looked my way and smiled.

   "Why? There's a question. Why aren't you?" I laughed at his remark.

   "I am! If I didn't know that you were like me, you would be already dead!" I laughed at this. So did he.

   "Is that a challenge?!" He laughed.

  "Alright you two, play nice. You have to work together if you want your plan to work." And with that, Vicky shut the door.

   "I will kill by your side, is only you will by mine." He shook out his hand. I thought about it for a few seconds. I took it.

    "Partners in crime?"

                 "Partners in crime."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -