Why even bother

(Austin's POV)

   I walked around the Godforsaken room. I was thinking of what just happened.  I blushed at some parts but the others were just sadness.

  I wish that this didn't happen.

  "Where am I?!" I yelled as my voice echoed through the walls.

   I all of a sudden se the wall behind me start to crack. Someone was trying to break through. I began punching the wall to help a little.

  There was a hole in the wall now about the size of my hand. I looked through to see who it was.

   "Austin?"

   "Jake?!" I saw blue eyes from the hole.

   "What happened to your eyes?!" He started to break down the wall some more.

   "Long story." The hole was big enough to walk into now. I hugged him as soon as I could. 

   "A-are you okay?" He asked me as he hugged back. He was warm.

   "I think so. Now that you are here I feel better." I smiled.

   "We got to go." He took my hand and ran.

   A hallway full of tvs is what we were in. Every time we passed a tv, it would turn a light blue color in static.

  "Cool." I whispered to myself.

   "I'm this room." We ran inside the room and closed the door shut.

   "They will be looking for us." In the room was a big window that showed a field of trees and flowers.

  "Can't we just jump out the window?" I suggested. 

   "I suppose." He shrug.

   "Take my hand. Hold on tight. Make sure to hold you head too." I did as I told. We ran towards the window and crashed through.  It hurt little.

  The fresh air was amazing. 

- - - - - - - - -