Alien??

(Austin's POV)

    As he unlocked the front door of the worn down two story house, I stared blankly at the ground. Once I heard a click from the door, I quickly walked up the squeaky stairs. To the first room to the right. My room.

   "Take out the trash!" I hear my dad yell from his chair down in the living room. I quickly walked down the stairs to see him, drinking a beer. Not good.

   "And clean the damn dog's shit. It's starting to smell!" I shrugged as I walked out into the unusual cold atmosphere. I sensed something wasn't normal when I saw a bright purple glow coming from the ground, near the old tree. I gasped when I saw a dog laying dead next the the light.

   "Um..." I began to sweat nervously when I walked closer to the light. Some radiation hit my skin, causing me to shiver. Definitely not normal.

   "Boy!" I here my dad yell as he runs towards me. I'm gonna get my ass kicked.

   "What happened to my mutt! I'm going to kill y-" he was interrupted by him, choking. I stared, watching. Why was he doing that? I'm fine and yet he's here dying of the atmosphere it seems.

   I start to get a painful headache and my vision goes blurry. I start coughing and I feel a liquid run down from my mouth. I fall to the ground.

  "What is going on!?" I yell as I hold my head. I see a weird black smoke in the shape of a... human? I don't exactly know. It pointed to me and smiled. As if they chose me for something. I try to stay awake but fail. My eyes almost instantly close. I go numb.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -