The Eyes That Blind

(Jake's POV)

  We ran into the field of flowers.  I can't help but feel like we were in a movie. 

   Hands still together, we made our way to a forest.  It was dark and gloomy.

   "I don't think it's a good idea to enter there. I feel something awful in there." I whisper to Austin who was in front of me. I blushed at the fact that he was protective. 

   "Yeah, but what good will it do if we still stay in the open?" He says, staring in the woods.

  "Let's go." He took my hand and led the way. I was scared a little but having him was enough to feel save for a while.

   As we were walking, we came across  a cabin.

   "Weird to be out in the open." I say as I shrugged. I tried to lighten the moment. It didn't work.

   "I may be dangerous. But we don't have a choice." Why is Austin so badass?

   "Yeah." The darkened sky turned black, causing us to run into the small cabin.

   "You alright?" He poked at my face. I felt pale.

  "Y-yeah, I'm okay." As long as I'm with you. He smiled. It warmed me to see him back to his weird self.

  I looked out of a broken window. I felt something hit my face gently. My cheeks warmed up instantly.

  Austin pecked at my cheek.

"You needed to calm down." I wanted to stay in those eyes forever. 

  "O-okay."

  All of a sudden, I felt a presence that was not human. I looked at the window to see yellow eyes staring at us. Austin saw it too. 

  "Mr. H. We have found you." The Eyes hissed.  The voice seemed familiar.

  "Vicky. I have no plans with going with you. Ever. You had your chance!" His voice seemed deeper than normal. 

  The Eyes laughed. I clenched to Austin's side. I was scared.

  He put a hand to my back to tell me it was okay. He didn't take his eyes off of the 'woman'.

   "You will join us again. If you like it or not." The wood walls shook.  I felt a power in me again.

   "Do it." Austin's voice reassured me. I felt the same feeling of before. My eyes changed again.

   Austin changed too.  He was glowing and his eyes were blue also. They were beautiful. 

We both floated a little and watched as the yellow eyes turned into a dragon of smoke.

   It began.

- - - - - - -

  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

   ~fandomgirl87