Tears From A Friend

(Way's POV)

  The girl took a seat. She looked scared and tired. She seemed familiar.

  "How do you know me?" I asked with a grin.

  "We met in high school. I am your friend. I'm Phoenix. "

  "Seem familiar. Don't remember." I laughed.

  "I used to love your laugh, Way. How it sounded cute and careful. Now it sounds like a dying rat." I gave her a smile.

  "I also loved how you acted. Please give me back my friend." She looked down and a tear fell, it echoed against the blue walls.

  I can't say that my heart didn't feel a little bad. But I smiled anyway.

  "Why do you want that brat back?! She's so annoying!" I rolled my eyes. "I'm way better. I don't have easy emotions like she does. And I'm way cooler." I winked my cold eye.

  "That's not the Way that I know." She looked up cold, wet eyes.

   "I bet the Way you knew loved you." I laughed. She stood up and clenched her fist.

   "I know that you are still in there!" And with that she left. Leaving me thinking of an escape.

--(Jake's POV)--

  The alarm has gone off for a few minutes. I was still choking the man although he seemed to be dead. A few officers came into the room with guns. Time to test the "reading minds".

  One guy was scared out of his wits. The others two were pretty confident. Time to take them down.

- - - - - -