Another one bites the dust.

(Jake's pov)

   "Now!" Everyone began to run as the door to the outside came up. I clenched to the special gun that I was given. I could feel something wasn't right.

   As we exited, the cool breeze got my warm face. The weather has changed. I looked and the sky was dark with almost a glow in the clouds.

   "Don't get distracted from the look of things! Keep your heads in the game men!" I hear one of the group leaders say.

   Everyone instantly stopped looking up and straight, where we saw a huge army waiting. Waiting to kill us all.

     (Ways pov)

   "I'm telling you, somethings not right!" I scream at the people who are protecting me.

    "Mamn, we need you to calm down. Everything is fine. You are save. Sit down and breath." One of them tried to call me down.

    "He's going to get hurt! I'm telling you! It's not right! Let me help, let me go!" I tried to pull my strength together but it wouldn't work. I needed to get out there.

    "Don't make me restrain you miss. Just take deep breaths an-" I couldn't take it anymore, I punched him and got ready to fight my way out.

    All my strength and powers came back almost instantly. My body glowing light blue and making the room glow with me.

    "P-please calm d-down!" The other guy held his gun to me, shaking. I threw his gun out the window and watched as he got down to hide.

    "I'm not going to hurt you." I reassured him. I got an eerie feeling once I said that.

    "I am." A purple gun shot came from the door. A girl almost identical to me stepped in, glowing violet.

      (Austin's pov)

   I felt something was off. The army of purple and any dark color came forwards at us when I heard screaming. The place we have been in for a good few months was now glowing light blue.

    "Special project 1 spotted." One of the purple guys yelled. A small part of the problem left towards the building.

    "No!" I yelled as one of my partners covered my mouth.

    "We can't have them knowing your here. Please stay hidden." He said calmly. Grif, one of the agents that works with us. He's hazel eyes full of worry. I agreed to his point.

     "Okay but if we end up to it, I'm helping my way." He nodded.

    People swung with blades while others shot with guns. One by one people on both sides began dying.

    The building 506 was now glowing purple and blue. Then purple and then adventually light blue again. It then got dark.

    It started to rain acid tears of fear that we were going to lose. I then saw another light blue glow in the battle. Jake.

   "Special project 2 spotted."

   "Noo!" I yelled as a purple lightning strike hit and the light blue light began to fade and flicker.

    With rage my energy level burst and my light was no longer light blue but dark red. I started to kill every enemy that I could see until they were all down.

    With yellow blood splattered on my hands and blue armor, I walked to where the lightning hit.

    Jake laid there.

         Still.

                    Dead.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -