Blood

(Way's POV)

  "Bye bye!" I waved at the phone as if was a child.

  "What a wimp! Who does he think he is?! Thinking that we would remember him." I say laughing. I was expecting H to laugh along but he looked.... hurt?

   "Yo, what's up?! Do you remember that shrimp or something?" I punch his shoulder. He didn't move.

   "Y-yeah. No, I don't remember him. Anyway," he sat up, his eyes fully back to evil yellow. "Before we were rudely interrupted, today is the day!" I shook with excitement. I can't wait to see the color red for the first time since I got here.

   "Vicky will unlock the doors for us to wonder out. She will act as if she is escorting us to get some "fresh air" but we are really getting fresh blood." He started laughing historically. I shortly joined him.

   "Time to go." Vicky stepped into the doorway. Her eyes were a lighter yellow than normal.

   "Hiya Vic!~ How are you feeling?" I gave her a hug. I considered her as a mother now. I never felt the warm in my body til last time I saw her.

   "A little tired, darling. But that don't mean I'm going to drop out on your cute little plan." She gently pinched one of mine and H's cheeks. He smiled and tried to get away from her. When he did, he giggled.

   "Okay, put these on. Not for long though, I loosened the straps so you can pull out the presents I got you little monsters." She pulled out two of those sweater things for crazy people, to make sure they can't hurt anyone as they walk.

   We both grinned when we found our presents in the end of the sleeves. They were knifes.

   "Now act annoyed. And when I snap twice that's when you strike. Is that too much?" She took our arms as we started out of the door.

    People were looking at us as if we were dogs that wouldn't stop barking. I decided to have fun. When a person got close to me, I pretended to bite them but didn't even go near them. Their jumps made me laugh.

  Then once we were about half way to the door outside, Vicky snapped twice. Our time to take over the wheel.

   "What the fu-" I got out my knife and slit the person's wrists so bad that his hands were dangling. Fresh blood piled on the floor.

- - - - - - - - - -   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -