Agreement

(Way' s POV)

   A few hours passed when the people who were watching me did something.  They sent in the guy again.

   "Welcome back!~" I say waving at his stone face.

   "No time for talk. We need you to do is a favor in honor of freedom." He say down and crossed his fingers together.

   "Austin and Jake just escaped from here a few hours ago and we had to have a meeting of what to do." He told me.

   I nodded. I have a few plans up my sleeve.

  He started to uncuf me from the table. He stopped at one hand.

   "Swear on your life that you will help us or we will kill you on the spot." The girl, Pheonix, came into the room holding a pistol.  Her eyes were stained.

   "Hello love~." I winked at her. She looked disgusted. She stood next to me. Just staring.

   "Now, swear." He leaded in.

   "Damn." I laughed. Phe held the gun to my head now.

    "Okay okay. I swear that I will not leave.  To prove it, I will bring them back."

    "Alive." Phe butted in.

   "Right. But can't promise they won't be nocked out. They both pull the last straw." I agreed. Phe still held the gun.

   "Can you put that away now? It's not very nice." The guy looked at phe. She now pulled the gun away.

   He told me what to do and what they did first. He handed me a devise to use on them. They took my weapons from me to stop me killing them. Understandable.

   I was on my way.

. . . . .

(Austin's POV)

  After a few minutes of fighting the thing, we were getting beat. We had a few marks on us. Jake had a torn lip, bruses, and dirt all over him. He looked cute trying to fight. I did most of the work.

   I had a stab wound healing and cut in my cheek. Vicky was still strong. We were a little stronger. She was engered all over. We were going to win.

   Until... she showed up. Way.

   I turned my head for a few seconds but got attacked by Vicky.  Her dragon claws were digging into my chest.

    "Oh Austin ~ look at who I have!" I knew what she was planning. I turned to see her holding Jake by the neck and her holding a small box that looked like a taser.

   "Stop! Ugh, don't do it. Way, let him go." I looked at Vicky who seemed to be happy and proud. She let me watch.

    "No. Why should I? If I do it, you will be helpless." She held it closer to his face.  He was crying and trying to breach for air. It broke my heart.

   "Get off of me!! You damn dragon thing!" I tried to get out of her grip but ended up scratching my chest bad.

   "Make him watch!" Way yelled. Her voice was deeper than ever now.

   "D-d-don't do i-It w-way." Jake tried to say.

   "Fine. I will make a deal. If I don't, you both will come back with us. Or else." She threatened. 

   "Okay! Get away from him!" Vicky let go of me and threw me to way.

   I grabbed Jake. He looked at me with worried eyes. I remembered that he could read minds and sent him a message. He nodded.

- - - - -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -