Chapter 6

This, minus the jacket and boots, beanie. \\ Replace with the varsity jacket from previous chapter and converse.

Chapter 6

About three hours before the concert, we got dressed. I loved how the varsity jacket fit me. Jackie tried convincing me to wear shorts but I declined and wore jeans.

"Hurry up and pick a pair already," Jackie whines as she walks in on me trying on my fifth pair of jeans. Pout and stand sideways, looking at myself. No belly nor fat. So why won't my jeans fit. "Do I look fatter to you?" Jackie freezes in place as she looks through her suitcase. She furrows her eyebrows and frown. "Why do you say that? Of course not." she walks over to me as I stand in front of the mirror. "My jeans won't zip up," I mumble. She sighs. "Your hips are wider. Not sure if that's normal or nothing knew." I bite my lip and nod. "It's probably that. But none of them fit. They're either too tight or won't zip up." Her lips form a thin line before she turns around and walks to her suitcase. She looks through the many clothes she brought then smiles in satisfaction. She pulls out light wash boyfriend jeans with a few rips. "Maybe these'll fit a little looser. You are a size bigger than I." I thank her, removing the jeans I'm wearing and replacing them with Jackie's. The corner of my lips tilt when these are easier to button but still had to put a bit of effort in trying too. "Holy shit. Your thighs got wider." She's right. Where it's supposed to be slightly loose, it's tight. "I got fat." I mumble, my eyes glossing up and bottom lip quivering. Jackie hugs me from behind and pats my head. "No, you're not. You have something growing inside you. It's the baby, not you. Besides," she trails off, walking back to her suitcase. "You look hot, baby mama." she winks. I softly laugh and look back at the mirror.  They hugged my thighs too much and pressed against my lower stomach tightly. I didn't even have a butt and apparently there's a bump on my rear end. Tiny, yet noticeable.

As I slip on my shoes, there's a knock on the door. I stand from the couch, fitting my left shoe and walk to the door. There stands our driver in his uniform. I smile and greet him, bowing slightly and letting him walk in. I call for Uncle Mason and go back to the room to put on earrings. Jackie passes me and stops in her tracks, looking at my hair with a disapproving glare. "Uh-uh. Lose the ponytail." I roll my eyes and let my hair down. I grab my black bag and walk out of the apartment. I take the elevator to the first floor and I get into the car. I wait for Jackie to come downstairs, looking through my phone at the only social media I have. The door opens and I expect for Jackie to come in but it's Uncle Mason, to my surprise. I furrow my eyebrows while he smiles wide and tells the driver to start moving.

"And Jackie?" My eyes follow Jackie's as she throws her hands in the air.

"She can take my car." He says nonchalantly, gesturing towards the seat belt. I slowly and cautiously put it on. I watch as he clicks in his seat belt and looks forward. "I didn't know you were coming." He shrugs and leans back comfortably.

"I need to meet this kid. I had my secretary research him for me and get me a background check." So that's what the file in his hand is. I tilt my head to the side. "Uncle Mason? Don't you think you're going too far with this?"

I mean... it's not like he raped me.

"Honey..." he trails off as he looks through it. "I am your guardian. You are like the daughter I never had." I snort.

"And Jackie?" I say, amused. "She's the son I never had." I laugh. "Is that why you named her Jackson?"

"Her mother wouldn't let me name her Jaeger." I laugh. Although it's a pretty reliable joke he's saying, I know my uncle loves his daughter. This is just the way he is. And Jackie knows it. "But anyways, this kid. He does speak English, right? Or not this would be a complete waste of time. It'd be like speaking to an alien." I shrug. "I know he understands it. I don't know much about speaking it."

"Do you not remember how you ended up at my penthouse?" He nonchalantly asks, not looking up from the files. I blush and look away. "Not really?" I choke out, gulping down the bile in my throat.

We finally arrive at the arena where the concert is being held at after twenty minutes of torture. He asked so many questions that I couldn't help but blush at. They weren't that bad but it was about that night. He also told me things that I'd have to go through and since I have obviously already chosen to keep this baby. He was giving me information. Information that only made me feel embarrassed. Embarrassed because people would have to do that to me at the time of birth. Like the birth plan. How the baby would come out. How it would hurt like hell. It's not like I wouldn't learn about it sooner or later but I wasn't ready to hear it from my uncle.

I shiver as I step out of the car. It's a little cold outside. Maybe I should've worn a sweater. I look around the streets and smile lightly.

Japan is beautiful.

"DAAAAAAAD!" I hear Jackie whine after we wait outside for five minutes for her arrival. Uncle Mason looks up momentarily from the files, which are making me more nervous every time he turns them; he watches as his daughter walks towards us. "Why are you here?"

I sigh in relief then smirk at the face she's making. I chuckle. "At least he didn't come in his suit. Let's be thankful, shall we?" We follow uncle Mason, have our bags checked and follow the crowd to our seats. I groan when I find they're in the VIP section. Right by the stage. I turn to Jackie and glare. She smiles innocently and puts up her hands in surrender when she sees that I ain't takin any of her shit.

"Girls." Uncle Mason silently scolds us as his eyes roam the arena. I do the same and try not to shake my leg as we sit. Then my stomach and heart simultaneously jump when I spot a set of orange hair peeking through the blind curtains, separating the back from the stage. His curious eyes roam the crowds of fans and parents sitting in their seats. His whole face lights up at something someone behind the curtain, says. He laughs.

The air in my lungs evaporates and my whole body clenches, tensing when he smiles at the crowd and his eyes momentarily look towards the section I'm sat at

That smile.

I stand out of my seat and walk away quickly, following the way I came from. Tears fill my eyes and I can't seem be able to breath.

I can't do this.

I like to add outfits \\ don't pay attention to them if you don't want to.

THAT SMILE. I LOVE IT.