Chapter 15

Have you guys watched "Hwarang" lately?

Happy New Years! Sorry if it's late. I upload another in a bit.

If you guys have seen the trailer, remember the relationships part of it for this chapter. Cause there's a major plot twist to what I said.

5 MONTHS

It hadn't been going so well for Evelyn recently. Taehyung didn't make the doctor's appointment and she needed to look for a specific store and buy scrubs for a class. The problem was she didn't understand any of the names. Groaning, she captured the attention of a young man working across the street from the place she was searching for. He furrowed his eyebrows and noticed her frustration. Instead of subconsciously scratching her head while being deep in thought, Evelyn drags her nails across her belly and he notices the bump. He walks towards her and kindly asks, "Can I help you?" Evelyn jumps out of her thoughts and looks up at the tall human. She furrows her eyebrows as she notices he spoke English.

"Uh... I'm looking for this place?" She points towards the name of the shop written in Hangul. The tall guy nods and smiles. "Nursing supplies? You a nurse?" She blushes. "Not yet."

He smirks, finding the girl amusing. "I'm InHo." InHo holds his hand out, grinning when Evelyn shakes it. "Evelyn." Evelyn couldn't help it but stare at how handsome he looked. His hair was a dark brown and his eyes were almond shaped and sparkled and skin radiated. Yet, he didn't look Korean. "I'm off my shift in five minutes. If you'd like, I'll walk you on my way home?" Evelyn stares at InHo with a surprised expression, not knowing whether to trust a guy she just met or find it herself... eventually.

"Sure." She can't even imagine how much harder it will be to find her size. She could use the help. Evelyn sat on a chair outside the restaurant and pulled out her phone. It began to ring. She swiped the screen and pulled it up to her ear. "How did it go at the appointment? How is he?" It'd been two days. He must've been very busy.

"Fine," I mumble, leaning back into the seat. "Doctor said maybe next month about the gender identity. He wouldn't stop moving so it's not definite."

"You do know we've been referring to it as a he, right?" My smile quirks up. "I just feel like he's a boy."

"So what are you up to right now?" Taehyung asks with a light smile on his lips, liking the sound of her voice. "I'm in Seoul looking for this store to buy scrubs."

"Alone? You want me to meet you?" Evelyn smiles at his voice. "No. it's fine. This guy offered to help me." Taehyung furrows his eyebrows and walks into his room, away from his rowdy group members. "A guy?"

"Yeah, this... random guy that was standing outside a restaurant and saw me scolding myself, which is embarrassing." Taehyung grabbed a shirt and put it on, putting on some sneakers. "Who is he?"

"I don't know but his name is InHo." He couldn't help but feel jealous. Although him and Evelyn weren't anything, he felt attracted to her. Evelyn found it strange that Taehyung asked so many questions. She was oblivious to his feelings but so was he when it came to hers. "What store were you looking for?" Maybe if he goes to the store, he can see who this guy is. "Uh..." she tries to pronounce the name but gives up when she can't. Taehyung got the idea. "He offered to help so I guess it's okay." InHo starts to slowly approach Evelyn with a light smile. "Gotta go, Tae. Talk to you later." And she hangs up before he can utter another word. He walks out of his room, down the hall in a rush, catching the attention of his group members. "Where are you going?" He ignores them, too lost in his thoughts. Jimin and Yoongi follow, wanting to keep an eye on the obviously troubled kid.