Chapter 18

Still 7 months... and btw... 6,240 words so... long chapters for the next few... ENJOY

"Who's she?" NaRi asks with a snarl in her voice. Taehyung's laughter fades as he turns around and sees Evelyn laughing at Hobi and Jimin bickering and smacking each other. Taehyung couldn't help but think how beautiful her laugh was. "Her..." he had to tell NaRi sometime soon. So why not now? "I'll tell you later." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why not now?"

"It's not something I can easily explain, NaRi." He sighs, pulling her in by the hand and resting his chin on her head. "Should I be worried?" She angrily says, pushing Taehyung away forcefully. She wanted to now. If he didn't spit it out by the end of rehearsals, she'd confront her. "Is she your ex? Is that your baby?" Taehyung sighed and looked away from NaRi, looking into the blowing wind for answers on how to solve this situation. NaRi became impatient on the length of time it took Taehyung to answer. His response didn't excite her either. Especially after how he said, "I said we'd talk about this later," in such a reassuring manner then walked off towards the woman in question and his group mates.

Evelyn was too occupied with the entertainment provided by Jimin and Hoseok to even notice NaRi glaring holes through her head. She didn't notice when Taehyung stood beside her and also watched his group mates with a closed-mouth grin. Until he laughed. It scared Evelyn, hearing a different voice other than the two in front of her, but when she saw him and felt her baby squirm in excitement, she smiled and rubbed her swollen tummy.

For the next few hours, Evelyn stood behind the stage, watching the boys rehearse a song with a couple other groups from which she noticed NaRi continuously watching her with a glare. Sorry crept into her and the baby squirmed. She rubbed it and decided to walk around to avoid her scolding gaze. When rehearsals for the first performance was over, Taehyung wondered where NaRi had disappeared to. Then he noticed that Evelyn was nowhere in sight.

"Do you know where Evelyn is?" He asked managerhyung. Managerhyung became alarmed as he looked around for her and spotted Jimin missing as well. "Where's Jimin?"

"Where's NaRi?" A group mate if his girlfriend asked. Taehyung panicked as his group mates spread out to find NaRi. She wasn't picking up her phone nor had anybody seen or knew who she was. Evelyn had no idea the worry she had caused others. She was too engrossed be every small thing she saw and found fascinating. She was too entertained by everything, she didn't realize she was being followed by NaRi, who had no good intentions.

"Who are you?" Evelyn jumped and instinctively placed a hand on her belly. She was taken aback by NaRi's pissed of expression and posture. She knew who NaRi was. She just didn't know why NaRi was confronting her in such a way.

"You're—" I began to say with a trembling voice before I was rudely cut off. "I asked you a question." I wanted to answer. But the way she spoke to me encouraged that I not answer her question. "Are you after my boyfriend? Do you seriously think that by stating that you're knocked up, he'll end up with you?" My heart cringed and the baby churned at the words NaRi spoke.

It's okay, baby boy.

"Answer me! I know you're not mute." Evelyn was growing angry with every word she spoke and every churn her baby made. "Stay away from him. He's my boyfriend. I don't care if you're pregnant. Leave him alone and never appear in front of him or I swear to god that kid will never see the light of day," NaRi spit. All my anger disappeared, replaced with fear. No one has ever threatened my baby's life. I was okay if it was mine but not his.

"You wouldn't," I finally said, my voice cracking at the end. "You wouldn't dare take the life of an unborn child, much less one that belongs to Tae-"