Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Taehyung (V)

I didn't know what to think when my eyes met hers. I got that familiarity and it made that small feeling in the pit of my stomach disappear. I thought about it all night as I performed. I couldn't help let my eyes wonder to her at times. Most of the time she didn't notice.

Maybe it was her?

Maybe she came to see me?

Maybe she just happened to be here?

"Tae!" Kookie calls me as I finish changing. I snap my head to him and smile. "It's time." I run towards him and climb on his back, enjoying the ride towards the table. I look towards the side where she had been sitting, seeing her walk down the stairs and towards the end of the line of ARMY's. "What you looking at, V?" Jimin says as he sits next to me. I quickly look away, blushing. I catch his smirk as he follows my line of sight. Then it falters, replaced by a furrow of his brows and a straight lined smile.

It was about three hours later when she finally stood in line, having her things signed. I absorbed every single part of her as the last girl before her, leaves. I looked her up and down, the familiarity of having seen her growing. But I couldn't be sure it was her. My horrible gut feeling disappearing isn't much of a reason to believe. Her brown hair hung down her back, wavy yet softly curled at the ends. Her jeans were bit baggy but I loved them. They fit her waist perfectly. The makeup on her face looked amazing and I loved it. When she'd smile at Hobi's joke as he attempted to speak English, my stomach soared and let the butterflies roam freely. I caught sight of her jacket and my mood lifted, becoming extremely excited.

It says my name.

As she nears, I look around and avert my eyes. I give myself a pep talk, reminding myself not to get excited. This might not be her. But there is a 99.9% that it is her. Then there's the .01% that it isn't. I look up as I see her hand Jimin a card with a picture of himself. Jimin-hyung looks very handsome. But then I catch his reaction. It's the same as when he looked at her a while ago. It's as if he's thinking. And I think it makes her uncomfortable. She fidgets repeatedly while hyung stares at her for a few minutes then finally decides to sign the card. He hands it back and my excitement level rises quickly. I can't help the smile that appears on my face as she looks up to me with her brown eyes. And that's when I realize that it might really be her. Those eyes.

I remember looking into them

I remember looking into them. I feel the deja-vu.

She breaks the contact and looks down at the bag across her shoulder. She pulls out a picture book. My smile widens. I love it when fans make their own presents. She nervously sets it down and slides it across the table. When she speaks, the fire in my stomach ignites and warms my body. It's soft and tender, shaking at a small little vowel from how nervous she is. I smile wide and open the picture book.