Chapter 8

Okay I was wrong. I thought this was the chapter.

The group members stare at us, confused as to why I was crying and why was he

The group members stare at us, confused as to why I was crying and why was he. Taehyung stood and walked the other way. His hand was over his mouth and his legs moved fast as he disappeared behind the curtains. I covered my mouth to stop the sobs wanting to leave my mouth. I looked down at the floor of where I stood and tried to keep it in. But I couldn't.

I've ruined everything.

How could I be so stupid?

I've ruined his life.

His career.

Everything he's worked for.

I'll shame their group and everyone will think of them as irresponsible adolescents.

Everyone will give him dirty looks.

They will blame the downfall of their career on him and I.

My child will grow a bastard and be looked down on for being born out of wedlock.

Taehyung will hate me forever.

I let out a loud sob and rushed out of the building. Uncle Mason and Jackie called after me but didn't follow. I didn't want them to. I couldn't breath, for the many sobs stuck in my throat didn't allow me to. I gasped for breath constantly, trying to keep them down but they kept coming. Each one becoming more and more silent. Till all I was, was a hiccuping mess crying in a concert venue.

I stood to the side in a corner and sobbed for a few minutes, my hand over my mouth. Then I whimpered and closed my eyes, leaning my head against the wall. I dabbed at my eyes repeatedly, trying to stop the tears from leaving my eyes. Nothing worked. I was just hurting to much. Every part of my body clenched in agony. I was hurt even though Taehyung walking away wasn't anything big enough to impact me.

Since being pregnant, my hormones had magnified by ten.

When I walked out, the car was already parked on the side of the venue

When I walked out, the car was already parked on the side of the venue. I avoided the eyes of people loitering around and kept my head down. As soon as I was in the car, I told the driver to drive. I told him it didn't matter. I didn't want to go back to the apartment. He said nothing. He nodded and drove. For a few minutes, it was a quiet and all I did was clench my jaw and stare at the window. I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I held it in and held my forehead to keep it from leaning forward and crying into the seat.

Then the driver pulled over on the side of the road and parked beside a parking meter. But I didn't pay attention. I stared at the sidewalk beside us. It was dark out a bit. The clouds were gray and the moon shined in the sky. The street light illuminated everything. I hadn't noticed the car had stopped. Not until I felt hungry.

I was too lost in what just happened. That happy face that I had seen constantly was instantly crushed. His voice contorted into one of sadness. He was shocked. His clean, bright skin changed into a pale and red one. His eyes watered up and became puffy. I wipe my tears away and pushed the thoughts of Taehyung's face away. I needed to stop the constant lurching in my whole body. I just wanted to sit down somewhere and scream.

"I won't judge, Ms. Evelyn." I hear the driver say with a thick accent. "Thank you, Mani." I'm still not crying. It's embarrassing to be crying over nothing. It's embarrassing just to cry.

I move my eyes (away from the headrest in front of me)outside, after twenty minutes of being parked. I see the manga store I saw earlier. I turn to the driver with a smile I didn't even know I could produce at this moment. He smiles back and nods. I climb off, slinging my bag over my shoulder and closing the car door. I walk in and get the same feeling I got when I first saw it. The smile on my face grows as I see almost every manga known to man.

Am I in heaven?

I look around till I find the English versions. I forgot what happened earlier for a second. I forget and enjoy this place. I go crazy with everything I see and Mani helps me hold some of the things I've decided to buy. I walk around, and he follows me. I bought action figures, a bunch of mangas and a few seasons of animes. I had a soft smile playing on my lips as we walked back to the car. Two bags in each hand.

Then... there was a baby store.

Every emotion that I pushed away two hours ago, came and knocked me down. My heart dropped and my tears filled with eyes as I saw the baby onesie. It was closed but I really want to go in. I couldn't. So I just stared at the stuff on display. I force myself to look away and continue to walk, slowly.

We drove back home, music lightly playing in the background. It took me a moment to realize it, but it was him. It was one of their songs. But I only searched for his voice. It played in Japanese, but I knew it was his. It was soft yet deep. His high notes hit as if he didn't have that amazing deep voice. They accentuated every word and vowel in the sexiest way. There was edge and roughness to it. It would soothe me in a way nothing ever did. It eased my tension. But it also increased the lurching in my heart and made me remember how... he reacted. His face and how quickly it went from worry to grief. How quickly he fled the scene in shock and tears. I didn't expect him to jump in glee; neither did I expect him to cry and not even look at me.