Chapter 19

This chapter was literally almost 9,000 words so I cut it down to 4,500

8 MONTHS= 33 WEEKS (TO BE EXACT)

"Aish," I groan as that same pain I've felt about ten times in the past three weeks hits me again. I know these are normal. The doctor says not to panic. Braxton Hicks contractions are normal and there's nothing to worry about. Nothing I haven't felt before but they're like menstrual cramps magnified by five. Ten would be too much so five is a good number. My books drop from my hand and hit the floor, causing loud slamming noise, alerting the students moving form class. I smile apologetically and attempt to bend down to pick up my books but someone beats me to it.

I expected it to be a student but she wasn't even a teacher. Despite that, she looked beautiful in such a age and looked very familiar. She smiles genuinely and speaks. "You alright there?" I stare momentarily, panicking when a thought on the woman's identity crosses my mind. She has a thick accent. I nod and bow towards her, smiling shyly. "Excuse me for not introducing myself," she says after a few minutes of silence. She knows who I am and I have an idea of who she is. "You're Taehyung's Eomma." I answer. She nods with a wide smile, her eyes crinkling and reminding me of Taehyung. "You must be Evelyn." My mouth slowly parts wondering how she knew. 

Evelyn shut out all her thoughts and listened to Taehyung's mother as she spoke. She explained how she found Evelyn. She was surprised that everyone had found out I formation on her so quickly and it worried. "I'm sorry if we didn't meet sooner." I smile reassuringly as we walk to my car. "I'm sorry Taehyung did not tell you. He had told me you knew. I should've looked for you instead of the opposite." She smiles genuinely and shakes her head. "It's perfectly fine. You had school and a child to care for." Such a nice woman.

"Do you have a place to stay or—"

"Oh! Yes, of course." Taehyung's mother talks softly and it warms Evelyn's heart, feeling a connection towards Taehyung. "Would you like to have lunch with me?" Evelyn asks. "I'm on my way home and really hungry. I don't go to work till later so I can make us something so we won't have to spend money on such an expensive city." Hope fills Evelyn as she looks at the woman, wanting to spend more time with her. Taehyung's mother smiles, nodding her head at the beautiful young lady carrying her grandchild. The first time she saw Evelyn, she couldn't help but think that she was a wonderful person. She struggled so much,  all on her own. She was aware her son hadn't been around much and was happy that Evelyn was strong.

"Hello?" Evelyn ask as she turns on the engine. "Hey," Taehyung's says, the shyness clear in his voice. "We just landed and wondered if it was okay to drop by for some food? We're hungry and the boys suggested eating at your place. Can we? Please?" Evelyn leans back into her seat and looks at Tae's mother in the passenger seat, securing herself with a seatbelt. "Evelyn," he sings.

"Sure, I have a surprise for you anyways so that's good. See you at home." Evelyn smiled excitedly and drives out of the university. An hour later, Evelyn arrives at her current home and introduces Taehyung's mother, EunMi, to Nana. After a short talk and some tasks from Nana for Evelyn to do later, they leave to the apartment across the street.

Immediately, Evelyn begins to cook and talk with Eunmi. In the short time it takes Taehyung to arrive at the apartment, Evelyn catches Eunmi up on everything that has happened. Eunmi has just left to use the restroom when Taehyung walked in with a giggling NaRi under his arm and six hungry boys behind him. Evelyn's heart dropped and so did her smile.

When Taehyung's turns to look at Evelyn, his laughs cuts off. Evelyn didn't look happy. She wasn't. In the past two weeks, Evelyn's hormones had changed drastically. She was now like a toddler with anger issues plus crying. She didn't want NaRi in her house or anywhere near her. She didn't want NaRi near Taehyung's mother. She didn't want NaRi near Taehyung. She also didn't mean to speak in the tone she spoke in as the boy's grabbed their plate. "What is she doing here?" She spat in a cold tone with a glare as she looked at NaRi. NaRi was surprised but not hurt, finding it amusing that she bothered Evelyn. Taehyung was surprised and didn't fail to show it. Everyone halted in their spots and looked at the exchange. NaRi smirked and Jimin saw, glaring at NaRi from behind everyone. "Evelyn she just wanted—"