Chapter 14

Longer chapters btw. About 2,900 words.

#TaeLyn moment somewhere in this chapter.

4 MONTHS

"Hello?" Taehyung's rushed voice spoke. Evelyn's eyes lit up at his voice. "Hey, are you coming?" He was currently running late due to traffic but he managed to run all the way to the building. Today was Evelyn's first ultrasound with the new doctor her uncle helped search for. Nena had come along, excited. She was glad when Evelyn asked for her to come along.

"Yeah! I'm going up the elevator. I'll be there in a minute." Taehyung stepped inside the elevator and quickly chose the number. Evelyn sighed in relief with the biggest grin on her face. "Okay." She blushed and hung up as her heart raced quickly. Nana noticed as Evelyn slowly put her phone down with the biggest grin on her face. She watched as the adolescent played with her fingers till the breathing of a hyperactive Taehyung appeared. Evelyn became flustered, feeling her heart against her rib cage. Nana smiled, amused at the way the two stared at each other as if it had been heard since they'd seen each other. 

All Evelyn could think was how handsome yet hot, he looked in the clothes he was wearing

All Evelyn could think was how handsome yet hot, he looked in the clothes he was wearing. She blushed and looked away when the smile he gave made her realize just how long she had been staring. She looked down at her clothes and suddenly felt self-conscious about her clothing attire. Maybe she should've worn the cute shirt with jeans.

"Evelyn?" They all look up to the doctor

"Evelyn?" They all look up to the doctor. Evelyn stands, followed by nana and Taehyung. Taehyung's palms begin to sweat and Nana's smile grows in excitement. Taehyung didn't know what to expect as the doctor asked Evelyn. He didn't know what half of the stuff they spoke of meant. He only listened to Evelyn's voice and every time it would crack in embarrassment at the questions that made her blush. A soft smile played on his lips. Being to lost in observing Evelyn, Taehyung missed it when the doctor informed Evelyn of a ultrasound. Taehyung didn't know he'd be able to see his baby in person. He just knew that there was something about his baby mama that had him smiling. He watched as she stood and walked to the seat across the room. Taehyung followed, unaware of the monitor being turned on. The only time he finally caught on was when he saw Evelyn lift her shirt to reveal the smallest bump, an early sign of the life growing inside.