Chapter 31

CHAPTER 31

Brenda sat quietly at her desk, looking at the pictures she used to blackmail Toby, "Everything is going according to plan, just one more thing and I will finally ruin Tasha's life" she laughed in a disturbing manner, "If only Ricky could see this, it would be even sweeter to have him watch the girl he replaced me with, fall into pieces. That'll show him"

A knock on the door immediately caught Brenda's attention, "come in!"

A woman with shoulder-length auburn hair peeked into the room

"Didn't I tell you that you don't need to knock when you want come in my room?" Brenda calmly stated

Julia stepped into the room and approached Brenda at a respectable distance, "Yes, but I don't want to suddenly disturb you Brenda"

Julia was Brenda's childhood best friend turned personal caretaker, hired by Brenda's father.

Brenda scoffed, amused "That wouldn't happen Julia, you know that"

Julia showed a small smile and nodded, "I've done what you asked. I've called everyone on the list and ordered a catering service for the party"

"It's just a simple house party, no need for a caterer. Just order food from well-known restaurants" Brenda nonchalantly stated, "What's important is to have an in-house bar. Everything becomes more fun when there's alcohol involved"

Julia's concern grew hearing what Brenda said, "But you won't drink, will you?"

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't" Brenda approached Julia and placed her arms around the other girl's neck, her face just a few inches away from hers, "But just in case I do get madly drunk, You'll be there to save me right?" she said, gently nudging her thigh in between Julia's legs

Julia was flustered. She stood frozen as she stared at how Brenda stared back at her so seductively and bit her lower lip, "umm..."

Brenda suddenly burst out into laughter as she pulled away from Julia, "you still fall for that? Honestly, you are so naive, it's entertaining!"

Julia bowed her head, embarrassed at how she reacted at her friend's action. She should have known it was all fun and games with Brenda. She's been like that ever since he left her.

"I'll go now. Is there anything else you need?" asked Julia, her head still bowed down

Brenda sat back at her desk, "actually, there's one more thing" she said "I want you to look for Ricky Parker"

Julia eyes grew wide as she once again heard that name. She turned to Brenda, surprised and concerned at the deadly serious expression the other girl showed

"I want to know his whereabouts, everything about his current life. And I want him to be here when the time comes. Bring him to me, use any means necessary. You could do that for me right?"

Julia gulped nervously, things are sounding more serious by the minute, "o-of course Brenda..."

"I knew I could always count on you" Brenda smiled at the other girl ever so sweetly, "You can go now Julia"

Julia nodded and turned towards the door. Brenda stared as the door closed, "see you soon Ricky..."

-----

Evening came, and just like planned, Brenda held a huge house party at a rented house within campus grounds. With Brenda's reputation of being a popular party girl, the event attracted almost everyone around campus.

Music blasted loudly as people across the living room danced and drank. Different colored lights illuminated within the house as people continued to enter