Jin

Angst

I see his figure running towards me, I can't help but crack a smile as he approach me.

Trickle of sweats on his forehead shows that he really run all the way here, he is all sweet and charming.

How come I ever thought of breaking his heart?

He pant for air, I lend him my handkerchief, "Thank you.." he smile and wipe his sweats with it, his genuine smile..

Who am I to snatch that from his life?

I search for my bottle, as I feel my chest in pain. I cough a bit, covering my mouth as I feel a wet liquid on my hand.

Slowly, I look at the wet liquid, to my terror, its blood..

"Jin, excuse me for a moment.." I muffle, hiding the sight of my bloody mouth, I run inside the hospital. Straight to my room, before I start to cough again.

I open the bathroom, washing my hands, the pain is unbearable.

Tears start to fall slowly, sitting on the loo sit, I run my hand through my hair.

Sobbing silently is the only thing I could do, its nothing I could do about it.

The doctor words earlier still fresh running through my head, remembering it just a pain for me.

Earlier...

"This cannot be true, right?" Mom ask, her face show sadness as I remain speechless.

The doctor sigh, "I'm afraid, there is nothing we could do about it, she has only a few hours to live now.. Her heart is b--"

The doctor was cut by Jungkook, my big brother as he grab the doctor's coat.

"Why didn't you do anything!!? She can be saved if you just do something!!" He yell as tears stream down his face.

My Dad calm him down, as the doctor form a sad smile "I'm sorry, I can't.."

Jungkook furiously walk out of my room, as the doctor excuse himself to give me time to spend with my family.

I form a sweet smile at both of my parents, "Its okay, Mom and Dad.. I know this time will come, I'm ready.."

I try to sooth them, holding back all the urge to cry but eventually I can't when Mom hug me tightly. Dad join in to hug me, my heart ache looking at them in this state.

Mom caresses my cheeks, "I know, my daughter is a tough girl.." I giggle, holding her soft hand on my cheeks.

"Uljima.. Mom, don't please, you make it harder for me.." I wipe her tears.

Dad pat my head, kissing my crown softly, "We will always be here, for you.."

I form a sweet smile to assure them that I'm okay. I will just accept the bitter truth, although I'm not quite ready for it.

The door to my room creak open, revealing my lovely big brother, Jungkook with a frustrate and confused face.

Mom and Dad knew that Jungkook need time to accept it, "We will leave the both of you to talk.." Mom said, pecking my cheek.

Dad tap Jungkook's shoulder, "Don't make it hard for your little sister.." he bit his lips, holding his tears.

Then, only the both of us, in the sad room.