Jimin

[A/n: I don't know what genre but hope you all can understand.. 😂😂]

Jimin POV

A loud tap on my table make me woke up, "WAE!!?" I yell, frustrated.

I haven't got a damn good sleep since they suggest me to take part of that drama team, making me more irritated, I have to play as a prince in the upcoming drama.

"We have to rehearse.." Taehyung state, dragging me out. He is the one who convince me to do this to get Yn's attention.

Yn.. Shin Yn..

The girl I fall head over heels, her cold look with warm gesture. Her voice just melody to my ear, vibrating every single cells in me. Her smile, make the world froze by its beauty..

"HELLO!!? JIMINIE?" Taehyung wave his hand in front of me, snapping me to reality.

He tch-ed me, "Yn again?" my cheeks flush into red, try to hold my smile but hearing her name just make me smile. "Of course, who else.."

Taehyung roll his eyes, as we walk to the drama room, a familiar voice could be heard inside.

They are all giggling, "I'm Shin Yn.. Hope we all can work well.." my jaw drop, it can't be real.

That can't be Yn.. Right?

Taehyung smirk, "Well, it seems like we have a new member right? Park Jimin sshii.."

He said as soon as we arrive there, Taehyung knock the door and enter with his box smile. "Sorry late guys!!" He announce, like it was something to be proud of.

Yn look at us and smile, I gulp hard, that angelic smile of her..

Jin then stand up, "She will be taking part for the upcoming drama as the maid, since she's a newbie.."

A maid? Seriously, the maid is prettier than the princess..

Then, Soo Jin walks in "Sorry, for being late.." she said as she spot Yn, eyeing her from head to toe.

"So, this is the maid?" Jin nod, she scoff "Are you sure she can act? She looks like a statue.."

I clench my fist, "Well, luckily she is good, cuz I can't find anybody else who can tolerate with your attitude, sweetheart.." Jin retort back, making Soo Jin roll her eyes.

"Whatever.." she just walk pass Yn, bumping her on the shoulder, she nearly fall but I catch her on time.

"Thanks.."

Yn said, softly making my heart speed up, I let go of her slowly.

We head to the theatre stage, Namjoon was busy with Yoongi, managing the props.

While, Jin and Hoseok are busy with the scene landscape. Meanwhile, us the actors and actresses are busy with our own lines.

The drama was about, a prince who falls in love with a princess. A maid helps them to meet each other, they were force to not see each other but two of the prince's friend help them even though they will be punish to death. So, in conclusion, this story basically about lovers and well it sucks a lot.

"Okay!! Ready, Jimin and Yn scene.."

I gulp, Yn came forward to the stage, she flash me a smile before we start to act. Amazingly, she was good..

The rehearse went well, "Thank you, good work guys especially Yn, you nail it.." Jin said, making Yn smile.

Gosh, I hope I can make her smile..

The rehearse went on and on, but its kinda making me mad when Jin came up with an idea by twisting the story plot.

"Taehyung will be partner up with Yn.."

My heart drop, "But, Jin--" Taehyung's word cut by him "To make it more interesting.. Right, Jimin?" He smile, as I nod awkwardly.

When it comes to Yn's scene, I got a bit piss off, I know Taehyung is professional but I just couldn't stand the thing they call 'chemistry'

I clench my fist, calming myself, as Soo Jin approach me by hugging from my back, "Jiminie~"

I yank her harshly, "Don't hug me.." I state, sternly and walk out of the theater. I need to calm myself..

Splashing my face with water, try to at least ease my full mind. All I could think is her..

My phone vibrate, indicating a call, I bet its from Jin..

To my surprise, its Yn..

I got nervous, where the heck this girl got my number? I got her from Taehyung but never in my mind have guts to call her.

"H-hello?" I stutter as I pick up, "Jimin? I thought this wasn't your number.." she giggle sending me to cloud nine.

"Yeah, why? The rehearsal is over right?" I said, glancing the time on my watch. I left since I've done my scene..

"I.. want to.. meet you.."

I became speechless, did she just say she want to meet me? Like for real?

Slapping myself, I hiss because of the pain, "Jimin, what's that? Are you okay there? Did something happen?" She ask frantically when I didn't say a thing.

She is cute..

"No.. Where do you want to meet?"

"Backstage of the theater.."

I hang up, running towards the theater, and enter the backstage.

Yn was there with her ear buds on each side of her ears, "Hey.." I greet her.

She stand up, bowing at me "No, just be casual.. No formalities.." I remind her making her blush.

I sit across her, trying to be cool as possible cuz I just couldn't handle looking at Yn. The dirty urges 😏

"What it is?" I ask, she seems to hesitate but finally spat it out slowly "Sunbae, I like you.." handing me a blue letter. I raise one of my brow, holding my smile.

I take it from her, she immediately want to go out when I grab her wrist.

"Not so fast, miss.. You know what, I'm dying looking at you every time cuz I'm madly in love with you, I don't care how the drama goes but I will make sure even in reality or drama, no one but me as your partner.. Got it?"

I soften my gaze, she looks scared, "Gosh, I'm sorry.." I apologize.

Man, I got too carried away..

Yn blink her eyes a few times, before forming her beautiful smile "That's goes same to you, Oppa.."

I blush, making her giggle as she plant a peck on my cheek.

"Bye, I got to go.. See ya.."

Yn run out, while me still in daze by the peck. Before something hit me, "Yahh!! Wait up!!"

Yn run away from me..

Cute..