Yoongi

The tapping sound seems to be a bit annoying for the young exhausted man.

Groaning at the sound, he shot a deathly glare at his window which the sound is produced from.

That sweet smile he get from the culprit somehow soften his heart. He sigh, lazily walk over to his window, opening it with a cute lazy smile tugging on his lips.

"You know I was about to throw my bag at you.." he said, earning an angelic giggle from the culprit, who's you, his adorablely wild girlfriend.

Attacking him with a koala hug, clinging onto his form. You bury your head into his porcelain skin, as he support your body so you won't end up on the floor.

"I miss you~ Oppa, I really miss you~" he hum in content, really like how clingy and impatient you get when the both of you haven't met each other for almost a month.

Yoongi walk backwards, sitting himself on his bed while you still hugging him. Legs neatly wrapped around his waist, arms on his neck, head on the crook of his neck. The definition of a koala hug for him.

"How long are you going to hug me like this, don't you dare fall asleep on me.." he warn you, sneakily trace his hand under your shirt to pinch you.

You broke the hug, "Pervert.." he chuckle, playfully pinching your skin. "Wah, since when you gain weight? I can now pinch you.."

You pout, "I've been missing you.. All I do doesn't seem to fill my heart, so instead of filling it, I fill my stomach. So yeah, I've been eating a lot, and more better than you, skinny."

Yoongi chuckle, pulling you more closer on his lap. You smile at his gesture, cupping his face, you carefully caresses his evident cheek bones. He had lose weight a lot.. You thought, feeling a bit sad with the fact.

He notice how your lips turn into a sad smile, "You look horrible for someone who is happy 24/7."

You didn't say anything, simply staring at him as if you want to engrave every inch of him in your mind although you know you can always see him.

Yoongi sigh, he let his face snuggle onto your shoulder. "Don't worry about me, kitten.. I know what I'm doing and seeing you like this make me feel more energetic.." he mumble.

You hug his head, "More like lethargic.." he chuckled, nipping the skin on your neck. You grew red, slapping his arm for it, "You're seriously a perv.."

He hug you closer, "I'm only like this when it comes to you.. Cause you're so sweet and I can't get enough of you."

You smile at him, planting a quick kiss on his lips. Which turn into a makeout session when Yoongi suddenly get hold of your neck, pulling you closer.

Getting high of the taste of his lips, you tangle your hands with his silky hair. Angle changing each time, as Yoongi continue to attack your lips mercilessly.

"Yoongi~" a moan squeak out your throat, as he grin at the sound. Making him more eager, his tongue suddenly attack your cavern.

You widen your eyes, tapping his shoulder to stop yet Yoongi isn't listening. He's getting greedy, at the very edge of crossing the line when a knock snap him from that desire.

Yoongi broke the kiss, panting harshly, you as well panting heavily with your head fall on his shoulder.

"Hyung! Dinner is ready~" the maknae's voice greet his ear. "I'll be there in a minute!" he replied, voice is a bit high pitched due to the lack of oxygen.

"You okay Hyung? You don't sound okay.." he ask, Yoongi take a deep breath, before exhaling out rather slow. Making the maknae outside grew more curious, "Hyung, I'm coming in!~"

It was too late to say no, when the door swing open revealing the huge maknae with his wide eyes.

"Noona!~" he run towards Yoongi, you look over at the huge maknae. A small weak smile form on your red busted lips.

Immediately, the huge maknae stop on his track. He look at a Yoongi with his ears slowly turning red, "Jungkook, it's not what it looks li--" he was cut off by Jungkook action which is running out of the room with his blaring red face.

Yoongi sigh, thumb swiping on the corner of your lips. "Sorry I lose control.." he apologize, feeling bad for forcing you, you chuckled somehow. Pecking his cheek, "It's okay.. Don't worry about this, you just have to wor--"

You're completely cut off when Jin barge in, face fuming red, "Kim Yn! What the heck are you doing straddling that man's lap? How did you get here? What happen blah blah.."

You chuckled, snuggling onto Yoongi's chest. Yoongi on the other hand buried his nose into your hair, inhaling that sweet flowery scent from your shampoo.

It was enough for him to relax. You in his embrace, it was perfect. Yoongi couldn't wish for more.