Taehyung

My glasses fall slightly, I quickly adjust it back as I continue to read the book, while making my way to the library.

"YN!!" someone back hug me with a strong force, startling me.

"Tae--"

He cut me off with a peck on the lips, Taehyung smile cheekily at me. My face heat up at his nonchalant action, and start to blink my eyes rapidly.

"I startle you, aren't I?" he tap my nose, I flinch a bit making him chuckle softly.

He turn me around to face him, "Why are you like this today? Not like usual? You seem quite cute.."

Taehyung pinch my cheek, I pout and slap his hand away, hitting his chest gently. He stare at me amuse by my action, cocking one of his brows up.

"Let go of me.."

I demand, trying to get out of his grip but he is too strong for someone small like me.

"Wae? You don't like me anymore?" Taehyung ask, pouting cutely as I nod.

His face turn gloomy, "Okay.. I'll leave you alone.."

With that, Taehyung walk away as I huff out a relief sigh. Turning around to head back to the library.

Being in a relationship with Kim Taehyung, for about 2 years is just a miracle for me.

But, his clingy behaviour always a thing that I can't tolerate at times. He gets so touchy, not in an erotic way but he wouldn't want to be separate with me even an inch.

There are times, we got yelled for being too close with each other. Taehyung just stick with me like he was being glued on my side.

Now, I might be a bit harsh on him but it's not like I want to be that way.

I don't have any experience with this kind of behaviour, so I tend to be straight about it.

I spend all the time in the library without a single distraction from Kim Taehyung.

Well, that's odd..

Usually he will be by my side after 3 minutes sulking, but it has been 10 minutes, I don't see any sign of him or smell his cologne near this area.

Something is not right..

I walk back to my class, spotting him sitting alone, while staring out at the window, clearly spacing out as always.

Walking slowly, I tempt to startle him, when I'm about to tap his shoulder he stand up from his seat, startling me.

I flinch a bit, looking at him but he just give me his bored look and walk out.

"What's wrong with him..?" I mumble, confused by his odd behaviour.

I follow him out, surprisingly he just go out to buy a box of juice at the vending machine.

"Taehyung!!"

I call him out, but he didn't spare me a glance, as if he didn't heard a thing. I walk towards him, about to talk with him when he just walk pass me, bumping his shoulder with mine.

I scoff, quite piss off by his action.

The bell rang, I walk back to class, looking at the jerk who is sipping his drink peacefully.

Luckily, I didn't seat beside him or I will end up strangling him to death, with his odd behaviour.

School ended quickly, I didn't get to focus even a bit because of Taehyung.

I walk up to him, trying to talk with him. "Tae, what's wrong? You've been avoiding me the entire time, did you do something stupid again?"

He just keep on tidying his bag, completely ignoring my question.

"YAHH!! WHAT IS EVEN WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN!!? I WAS ASKING, YET YOU IGNORE ME!!"

Tears start falling, automatically. I feel hurt by his actions, he act so cold that I couldn't understand him.

Taehyung cold stoic face, turn into a cheerful one. "Oho, Yn..? You're crying because of me?" he make fun of me, then realization hit me.

He was pulling a prank on me..

I hit his chest, as strong as I could, I hate when he pull a prank on me. He always make me hurt by it, and he always make fun of my reaction.

"Taehyung, you're mean!!!!"

He smile, grabbing my hands, "Mianhei.. Yn ahh.." he pull me into a hug.

Taehyung cup my face with his big hands, placing a kiss on my nose. He giggle a bit, before kissing my lips gently.

Lips colliding, as he take my breath away every time he swipe his tongue on my lower lips. Sweetly with a bit saltiness from my tears, yet so warm and addictive.

Taehyung pull away, pulling me into his arms again. "Mianhei, I won't do it again.." he whisper on my ear.

"You better promise.." he hum, before letting of the hug, both of us walk side by side, holding each other hands.

He turn to look at me, "Your glasses is all fogged up.." I blink a few times as Taehyung take off my glasses.

Suddenly, he let go of my hand and start to run, leaving with my glasses.

"Yahh!! Kim Tae!!"
"Catch me if you can!!"

Tch.. He isn't Kim Taehyung if he didn't pull any of his stupid pranks on me.

But, why am I always the victim?