Yoongi

[AFTER A FEW YEARS...]

YOONGI POV

I was walking around the park, trying to get some fresh air after being stuck in the studio for quite a while.

Laying on the grass, I stare at the blue sky. There isn't a single cloud, only birds flying freely. Then, a memory suddenly cross my mind.

"Yn.. I can't.." I pant, stopping on ny tracks. Yn sigh, rolling her eyes before jog towards me, she hit me with her small hand.

"You're just lazy.. Come on, jog with me.." she pull my hand, I'm truly tired and on the urge to cry. "I hate exercise.." I whine, still stuck on that spot.

Yn make that snake like sound, wearing a cute angry face. Puffing her cheeks, staring me sternly with her sparkling brown orbs.

"You.." she said, I sigh. She immediately smile, pinching my cheek, "That's my Oppa.."

She jog first, I follow her from behind. After a few laps, I collapse on the grass, heaving heavily. I never work out this much, I used to just lay around the bed, sleeping.

Then, I felt something cold on my cheek, I peek to see Yn holding a bottle of water.

Sitting up, I grab the bottle and gulp it down. Yn dabbing a towel on my neck, wiping the sweats dripping, gently.

"You work out a lot, Oppa.. I'm amazed.." she state, as I chuckle, "You know how weak I am when you use that face of yours.." I pinch her nose. She cutely scrunch her face, never fail to make my heart flip.

She continue to wipe my sweats, slowly towering me, "What do you think you're doing, princess?" I smirk as she blink her eyes innocently, oblivious of her position.

Blood rush towards her cheeks when she realize, she was sitting on my lap. "Oh!! Gosh!! I'm so sorry!!"

Before she could move, I wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her close. Our nose touch, her chest heaving heavily on mine, I stare at her sweetly.

"Cute.." I place my lips on hers, she whimper as I chuckle. She eventually respond to the kiss, it was sweet yet real to me after not meeting my princess for a while.

I chuckle at the memory, licking my lips that use to kiss her plump ones. Now, its a different story.

Stretching myself, I try to get a nap, since it is a good day. When a familiar squeal, make my body jolt up quickly.

"Appa!!!" the sight of my little boy, make the end of my lips curve up. "Minjoon!!" he crash onto me, hugging me.

His giggle fill my ears, then I saw her, standing in front of me. My smile fade, "Yn.." I state her name, breathlessly. She form a sweet smile at me.

Minjoon broke the hug, "Aunt Yn take me from the kindergarten with Yoojin.. Mommy ask her to, cause she was busy.."

I stare at her, still not believing my eyes, after a long time, she finally here smiling sweetly at me.

"Hi, Minjoon's Appa.." a small voice snap me from my daze. A little girl, hiding behind, tilt her head slightly to look at me.

I smile at her, feeling my heart flutter the sight of the little girl. She look alike with Yn, sparkling brown orbs, plump cute lips.

"Appa, get up.. You're lazy.." Minjoon pull my hand, Yn snort as I flush into deep shades of red.

I get up, scratching my nape awkwardly. "Thanks for picking Minjoon, you know you don't have to.. I mean, you can call me to do it.." I state as she smiled.

"Aniya.. Its okay, I know Saemi is busy, with her work and she's pregnant too right?" she said, I smiled, nodding.

She nudge me, "Oho.. You're rough huh?" Yn tease me, I chuckle nervously, "Yahh.. What about you? Taehyung haven't told you he wanted a soccer team?"

She flush into deep shades of red, widening her eyes a bit. "Eomma, why Appa wanted a soccer team?" Yoojin suddenly ask, making me burst into laughter.

"N-no sweety.. Your uncle is just joking around.." she send me a glare, Yoojin nod "Uncle what about you? Are you same as my Appa?"

This time my laughter died, Yn giggle, "I don't think so.." I answered her. We stop for a while at a store, purchasing some ice cream.

I just watch Minjoon, how well he treated Yoojin, helping her to open her ice cream.

I glance at Yn, which somehow thinking the same thing as me. We had gone through this before, seeing it happen again, bringing back those memories.

"You know, Yoongi.. This bring back memories.." Yn said, a small smile tugging on her lips.

"Yup.. How clumsy you're, and how beautiful it was.." a soft chuckle leave her lips, "Yeah.. It was.."

We arrive at her house, "This is goodbye then.." I said, she smile, "Nope, its see you again sometime.."

I smile, that when she pull me into a hug. My heart flutter again, her scent never change even time pass, "I miss you Yn.. So much.." I state, softly, hoping she didn't hear it.

"Me too, Yoongi.." she said, we broks the hug, staring at each other. I wave her goodbye, she wave back before Taehyung came out and greet them.

Yn smile at him, the way she used to for me. I chuckle, walking to my house.

"Eomma!!" Minjoon called for Saemi, she walk out of the kitchen slowly. I help her to sit on the couch.

"How are you beautiful?" she smile, "Great as always.. How's Yn now?" she asked, I smile.

"She is fine and she will always be.."

We live in the same world..
But, our life isn't fated like any fantasy story..
The only remain is memories of us..

[Author Noteu; Actually this is a sequel for a story, that I post in IG so if you want to know what happen between them.. Feel free to look for it in @bangtannovels . 😄 ]