Hoseok

Being a naive kid, Hoseok excitedly accept the dare. Everyone knows how positive he is and completely naive to even realize that he's just their toy to play with.

He bit his lower lips, holding onto the letter. Hoseok lean on the wall waiting for the specific person to walk by.

As soon as he saw the person, he quickly approach the person. "Hey, Yn!!" Hoseok greet the you, staring blankly at him, you choose to ignore him.

Walking pass him, you make your way to class when a hand tug on your sleeve.

You turn to meet his gaze again, blinking at him. Hoseok form a cute smile, "Here.." he lend you a letter. You take it, reading the content instantly, you look at him again.

"Are you asking me out?" Hoseok nod with his sparkling brown orbs. You form a small smile, "Sure, let's go somewhere after school. Since you're the one asking me out, set the place then.." your simply state, before walking back to class.

Hoseok cheer happily, looking at two of his friends who's hiding behind the wall. He raise his thumbs up at them, they just form a fake smile.

"Shit.. Didn't know that girl just accept it, I thought she would punch just Hoseok.." one of his friend said, as the other just chuckles. "Well, maybe she didn't want to show it here.. How about we tag along their so call date?" he suggest.

Both nod, just then Hoseok approach them, "Hajun and Hejun.. See, she accept it!! What do I do next?" he ask. Hajun nudge Hejun, "Uhm.. Just do couple thing until we tell you the next move.."

Hoseok nod, and excuse himself to class. A tear slip down his eyes as he walk to class, he wipe it gently. "Pathetic me.." he mutter silently.

School ended, you walk out of class, founding Hoseok leaning against the wall, looking all gloomy.

He is deep in thoughts, didn't realize you're staring at him. Hoseok's eyes met yours, he let out a chuckle before fixing his posture.

"What's with that gloomy face?" he shake his head, stroking your hair, boldly.

His touch send tingle sensation, you chuckle, gently hold his hand and put it down to his side.

"Oh.. Sorry.." Hoseok apologize, you just shake your head. "Let's go..?" he said, more like asking you, you chuckle and walk ahead.

Hoseok bring you to a cafe, seating near window at the corner. He offer to buy the drinks, you just nod.

You eyes roam the place, its has a cute interior.. You thought before you caught a glimpse of familiar guys looking at you.

Realizing the stare you give them, they quickly turn around. You just shrug, thinking that it maybe just some weirdos.

"Here.." Hoseok place your drink, you smile at his gesture. He sit across you, sipping his drink happily, as you did the same.

"Since its our first date.. I want to know you, I mean your like and dislike. Things like that.." Hoseok said, with a sweet smile.

"Well, to tell the truth.. You know who I am, I'm a girl they terrified of. The thing is, I really hate fake and hypocrite people.. Thats all, I don't mind anything but that. Once, I know the person is like that, he or she will never see daylight again.."

Hoseok maintain his sweet smile, although inside he is scared of the girl in front of him. The rumor of her beating people who deceive her, send chill down his spine.

You smile, "How bout you?" he sip his drink, rather slowly. You sense the change in his attitude, but choose to brush it off.

"As long as you like it, I don't care.." he replied, digging his own grave, when you thought of something..

"How about we go to the amusement park after this?" Hoseok nod, eyes sparkling with excitement.

You're laughing your ass out, looking at Hoseok. He looks almost like he had lose his soul, after that roller coaster ride.

After that, you drag him into the haunted house. He literally screaming and sometimes curse when the ghost pop out, you are enjoying the sight of him terrified.

"I will not do this again.." he sigh, while massaging his chest. You're still laughing, he stare at you, "You have a beautiful smile Yn.." he compliment you.

You stop laughing, blush creeping on your face suddenly. You tch-ed him, "Fake people.." you mutter under your breath.

Again, you caught the sight of the two guys, you excuse yourself as Hoseok just nod.

"They didn't do anything.. Its a waste of time.." Hajun said, "Just wait, Hoseok know what to do.." Hejun state, with a wide evil grin.

"Yeah.. He might just know what happen to both of you when he see you tomorrow right, guys?" your voice startle both of them.

Dragging both of them, you harshly shove them on the floor, in front of Hoseok.

His eyes widen at the sight of his friends, you glare at them, "If you think you can fool me.." you kick their stomach, hard.

"..you mess with the wrong girl.." sending a blank stare at Hoseok, you grab your bag and walk off.

Days had pass, you didn't encounter any of them, either its the stupid duo or Hoseok.

You do though, relieve with the fact. However, you couldn't stop thinking of Hoseok.

You remember how his eyes looks like when he saw you beating the duo. He somehow, felt relief but something make you tingle just by the thought of him.

Brushing the thoughts off, you accidentally bump with a person. You lift your head up to see the person who, you bump with.

Looking up to see Hoseok, he suddenly cup your face and lean in to kiss you on he lips.

Everything happen so quick, your heart beat increase. Hoseok pull away, still cupping your face, eyes gazing into yours lovingly.

"I'm so dead now right?"
"Yea.. Run while you can.."

Hoseok quickly run from you, you chase him, feeling the tingle sensation all over you.

You caught Hoseok, about to punch him when blood start to came out of his nose. "Yah--" he fall into your arms, panicking, you practically drag him to the school clinic.

"He should be fine.. I found a few bruises on his abdomen, did you perhaps know why?" the nurse ask, you shake my head, completely clueless where it comes from.

She just smile and excuse herself. You sit on the chair next to him, quite curious, you take a peek on his body.

"Didn't know you're naughty.." you startle and cover his body back, feeling completely embarrassed, you choose to walk out when he grab your wrist.

"Don't go.." Hoseok said, he tug your wrist, you just sit back. He sit up from his laying position.

The atmosphere is silent, until he let out a sigh. "You know Yn.. I wouldn't thought you stood up for me." you scoff, "Who says I stood up for you?"

"I didn't do it for you.. I couldn't stand the fakeness of your attitude, and founding the douches who told you to do so, make me furious than ever. So, I take it off on them.."

"It wasn't fake.." he said, you furrow your brows, "I didn't fake it.." he state once again, tear rolling down his eyes, which make you speechless.

"I already know that you'll think I do it because of their stupid dare, but no.. Even though, we only hang out for a few hour, it was the best time of my life. You know from the moment I gave you the letter it was just a prank but you didn't reject it.."

Hoseok state the fact, you didn't realize it. You're enjoying the time with him, laughing and having fun..

"Wait..? You know it was a prank? Why bother doing it? Are you that stupid?" you ask, quite annoyed. He just sigh, "All I want is to be accepted by them, yet they keep on making me look like a fool.."

Hoseok grip on the sheet, your heart swell at his words. You use to be like him, feeling isolated..

A smile creep up your face, "You don't need them.." his brows furrow at your words, "You have me, don't you?"

He chuckles, "Yea.. Why would I need them, when I have an amazing girlfriend like you?" he blurt out, innocently making you blush.

You turn away, hiding the evident blush on your face. Hoseok smile at your shyness, he make a bold move by cupping your cheeks.

"Just to make it clear, I kinda.. Like the taste of your lips.." he state, making you widen your eyes.