Jimin

Soft breath hit me, eyes fluttering open, I sit up. Looking around the room, for his silhouette, even if only his shadow.

No.. He isn't here, or anywhere near me..

My eyes are dry, from all the tears I wept for the past few days.

They said it was his fault, for doing it. Yet, the truth is, he is too innocent to do it, even a thought of it will never run across his beautiful mind.

I just sigh, laying back on the bed, trying to close my eyes. I don't want to look like a living zombie.

I dreaded every step to school, I hate it so much.. The place bring more memories about him, which hurt me a lot.

Everyone is practically telling me to move on, but they don't know what I'm feeling. Their conclusion are ridiculous, assuming shit about him. I want to deny every single one of it but it will make me sound more pathetic.

"Yn sshii.." a voice snap me back to reality, I lift my head to look on the board.

"Meet me after class.." Mr Park said, I just nod. My friend beside me, hold my shoulder, "You're okay?" she ask. I form a small smile, "I think so.."

Class ended, I walk out and follow Mr Park. "Have a seat my dear.." he state, pointing at the black leather couch.

I reluctantly sit on it, as he sit across me. "How are you feeling?" he ask, staring at me. "I'm fine, Mr Park.." I replied.

"You don't look fine thou, entertain me why?" Mr Park state, straight to the point as he always does.

He is a counselor, a passionate one and he will never leave you alone until he solve your problem.

I chuckle softly, "Its nothing, my mind is kinda distracted by all these senior stuffs.." I lied, forming a small smile to support my lie.

He let out a small laugh, "You shouldn't stress yourself with it too much, dear. Its not good for your health.." he advises and a soft knock erupt the room.

I turn my head to face a bruised kid, with cut on the corner of his lips and cheeks.

His eyes flicker to his Father as he step in, his eyes were blank. The stare he gave his Father is hurt and hatred, I don't know why..

"Go sit beside your friend here, Jimin." he obeyed, sitting next to me without even looking at me.

Mr Park poured some tea for his son, Jimin just stare at it. Mr Park sigh, "What happen my dear son? Did you caught up in a fight again?"

I was kinda weird out, because rather than yelling at Jimin, Mr Park ask him gently. Almost like he knows that Jimin will come all bruised up, and stare at him soullessly.

Jimin didn't speak, he just casually drink the tea instead of answering. What a rude kid..

Mr Park chuckle softly, before averting his attention at me, "I'm sorry for that, dear..." I shake my head, smiling a tad bit.

We continue the little sharing, with Mr Park telling me bunch of stories that has moral values on it. I actually enjoyed it, its been long since I heard stories when all I do is laying weakly on my bed thinking about him 24/7.

"Mind telling me who's the guy that make you this way?"

I hang my head low, forming one small smile. My chest is tightening, lips trembling that when a hand grab my wrist.

"Don't force her.. She has been good enough to listen you babbling about shit, telling her to spat out something she had been keeping for herself isn't gonna solve a thing, Father.."

Jimin state, staring at his Father, with a smirk plaster over his lips. Mr Park chuckle, "Then, mind telling me how to deal with it, brat?"

Jimin tighten his grip on mine, "I know well to deal with shit.." he mock him, dragging me out. I look at Mr Park for help, he just smile at me mouthing out a 'good luck'.

What the hell with a good luck?

"That won't work, beautiful.. Use your upper body body strength.." Jimin said, as I struggle to lift my body on the monkey bar.

"..And this is how you deal with shit?" I ask through my gritted teeth, he chuckle softly, "Yes, to be exact there are more shitty ways. Wanna experience it?"

"Haha.. No thanks brat.." I sarcastically laugh, still pulling my body up. My sweaty palms are not even helping my situation, arms getting jelly by time.

Suddenly my hands slip off the bar, I lose balance of my body. "Got ya.." Jimim caught my body from hitting the floor.

I was breathing heavily, Jimin put me on the couch. Walking off to get a towel and water, "Here.."

I grab it, wiping my sweat off, drinking the water. I immediately spurt it out, coughing at the bitter taste, Jimin burst into laughter.

"Oh gosh, you should look before drinking , beautiful.. Don't wanna drink my Father's herbal meds.." he snatch away the bottle, giving me a new one.

I huff out annoyed, "Jerk.." I mumble out. Jimin stop laughing and turn serious, "What happen between you and that guy, Jae?"

I close the bottle lid, "He.. Chooses another chick like all other boys do, leave me like I didn't worth a thing and call our relationship just a thrash that even a dog would laugh and shit on it."

I explain, half lying half truth, "..Jae even took proof of his relationship with the girl.." I look away, biting my trembling lips. Holding myself from bursting into tears.

"So? That's it? Shit happen, don't blame everything on the past.. Move on, like he did.." Jimin said, nonchalantly.

I huff out, "You won't understand.." I stand up, wanted to leave.

He didn't experience it, he can't understand it, does everything seems easy for everyone to think that I will move on like nothing have happen?

I was leaving when Jimin caught my wrist, "Did I told you to leave? Nope, I didn't think so.."

I try to pull my hand, but he tighten his grip. I glare at the black haired guy, teary eyes.

"I'm home!!" A loud voice break the tension filled silence air. Jimin smirk, "Looks like the lead actor is here.."

I was confuse for a sec when it hit me hard, "Fuck.."

That's why it was easy for to say nonsense, damn.. Why didn't I realize it earlier?

I tug my hand harshly, walking to the back door. To my surprise, Jimin already lock it. Looks like he planned this all along..

"Jimin, give me the damn k..ey.." I demand, but got stuck at the last sentence, when his figure standing there, staring at me.

Jimin smirk, "Oh, I forgot to introduce you to my cousin, Han Jae.." he said, looking at me.

A tear escape my eyes, I clench my hands, "What do you think you're doing?" I growl at him.

He shrug, "I'm introducing you my cousin, duh?" I gulp harshly, Jae's eyes bore into mine. Unable to handle my feelings, I run out of the house.

"Yn..!" Jae was about to run, when Jimin hold him. "Don't.. Let her be, she need her time.." Jimin state, staring through the big window.

I reach the gate, it was locked. I kick it out of frustration, before falling onto my knees. Please.. Just let me out..

I was crying my eyes out, when a footsteps make me jerk my head up. Jimin's face came to my view, I stand up and hit him, straight on his chest.

He stand there, looking at me under his half hooded eyes, I throw him a punch again. Again and again..

My energy is drained, I clutch on his shirt, "Why.. Why!!? I didn't say I wanted to meet him!! I didn't say I miss him!! I didn't say my choice is to ki--"

Jimin grab my face, smashing his lips on mine. I close my eyes, but my heart flutter, the same sensation every time Jae kiss me. I mean, whenever he sneak in my room, he always manage to give me butterflies.

I hit his chest, trying to stop him, he encircle his arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

The way his lips work, wild and hot on mine. Hovering my lips like he meant, I give in. Throwing my arms selfishly around his neck, he smile through the kiss.

Breaking the kiss, he lean on my forehead, "You're sure a talented kisser.." Jimin compliment me.

Eyeing his bruised lips, Jimim smirk "Want another round?" I chuckle softly, "No thanks.. I look like a bitch trying to take a revenge over Jae.."

Jimin shrug, "You're my bitch anyway.." I smile, he pull me into another kiss.

I tap his shoulder, he broke the kiss with a groan, "What~?"

"Are this is one of your way to deal with problem?" Jimin roll his eyes, "For real, Yn? I broke the kiss for a stupid question.." I hit his chest.

He let out a hearty chuckle, "Nope, beautiful.. But if its you, it have to be this way."

He lean to kiss again, but I push him, he roll his eyes. "What about Jae? I'm still confused.." I ask.

Jimin frown, grabbing my hand, dragging me into his house. "You're too old school, Yn.. Looks like we're gonna deal your problem the old way.."

I let out a laugh, letting Jimin drag me.